Epic Perfect World

How to attract new players to epw and keep them + some suggestions

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Make TM robe not require TM badges anymore, just sow and supply token

Make morai skills a lot easier to get (don't know why theyre still so tedious to get)

Make demon / sage & primal skillbooks free one time for new accounts (give a item that gives a full skillbook set - untradable and bound to the character)

Make sage/demon cultivation not require the quest or make it so you can skip right to the Eden/Brimstone instances

Make JFSP easier and able to be started with few people or add a perfect element reward to Decide Mode (note: I am not saying JFSP is hard by any means but server isn't populated enough to get a squad at any time anymore, so I think it should be made easier and able to be started with less people)

Remove AEU from bounty hunter quest, replace it with some Forest Ruin boss. 

Edit existing instances that are useless, make mobs/bosses harder and give them perfect element/r8r mat/ornament fragment rewards (lunar, warsong, eden, brimstone, sot, abbadon) 

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
+

could be the start of something

Offline Ralp

• Characters: RaIp
+1 except
Make demon / sage & primal skillbooks free one time for new accounts (give a item that gives a full skillbook set - untradable and bound to the character)
Better vote thats atleast we can do to server us non-donators.
Dragon Blood Stone from HDD will do for primal skills

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

Make morai skills a lot easier to get (don't know why theyre still so tedious to get)

Make sage/demon cultivation not require the quest or make it so you can skip right to the Eden/Brimstone instances

Make JFSP easier and able to be started with few people or add a perfect element reward to Decide Mode (note: I am not saying JFSP is hard by any means but server isn't populated enough to get a squad at any time anymore, so I think it should be made easier and able to be started with less people)

Edit existing instances that are useless, make mobs/bosses harder and give them perfect element/r8r mat/ornament fragment rewards (lunar, warsong, eden, brimstone, sot, abbadon)

Everything is ok expect this one, soloable mode of it and we are ok.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Everything is ok expect this one, soloable mode of it and we are ok.
This is not ok. You are not ok. And none of this ok. Shut the *** up.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang

I think these a great suggestions and would be a lot more appealing to newcomers. And to the last suggestion, I always wondered why those instances never got revamped. All of my best and most fun experiences were spent in those instances during my pwi playing years. Don't care if they are squad or solo +

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Demon/Sage skill from boutique is a way to force players to vote in order to get em, so i would leave em as they are rn, same goes for R8 Rep, rest of suggestions are fine.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
All good
Jfsp is fun, idk how easy it is to get sq for it nowadays
Literally never done AEU here

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records

last point only actually good, rest all shouldn't be changed,  if there is nuthing to farm for the game will literally die, it will become like void, pk and then nuthin to do u log off, if we had pk to begin with considering all trash factions available. at the moment. 
.l.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Server is really nice right now.
No change are needing to make it better.
Getting gears is enough easy.

We have wonderful content and customs.

EPW need only 1 thing, active GMs, events, weekly/2week Update, without too many changes.
Population will slowy go UP.

10 years or more of PW, I saw many server died/closed for 1 reason. Inactive GMs and no updates.

Never saw a server died cause of content, unbalance, difficult to get gears, or whatever.

Keep cool and enjoy what we have. 

PS: Sorry my english...

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Make EP great again  ;)

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
last point only actually good, rest all shouldn't be changed,  if there is nuthing to farm for the game will literally die, it will become like void, pk and then nuthin to do u log off, if we had pk to begin with considering all trash factions available. at the moment.
This only makes skills + TM cape easier and making it so new players can actually do JFSP and BH for gears? you literally can't get squads for tm jfsp or aeu so its impossible or very tedious to get basic stuff, idk what it has to do with actual r8 or engraves or ornament shards. You're talking like I said to make gear free

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Remove wc if new see this cancer talk.a lot RIP

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.