Epic Perfect World

Sirens of war?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
you shouldnt be posting this here barbie....ithe information have nothing to do with our server.
dont forget that our server is fully custom made, we dont just grab and copy/paste on out server.
the only correct information of all this might be the skill changes only.

I refer you to my orginal post and the following comment:

please understand before reading this: These are not neccesarily the changes that will take place here in EPW, it's just the patch notes for the changes in PWI. Agiato and the other GMs will decide what goes in

This thread was created as a request to what changes have made in the Sirens of War update for pwi, I have simply shown this. If you don't want the patch notes here i'll happily take them down, however if that's the case you may wish to move this thread to off topic, or remove the thread completely

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
40 def levels buff that cant be purged?  :pig-43: nice one pwi

Speaking as a barb, and as a concenered player, This is so fair xD

In all seriousness I dont think GM's here will put up with the headache they will get if they do implement it for all the QQing that will go on. I think it will even be removed completely or they will drop the def levels

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms

In all seriousness I dont think GM's here will put up with the headache they will get if they do implement it for all the QQing that will go on. I think it will even be removed completely or they will drop the def levels
Rofl! xD
There seriously would be a lot of QQing for those def levels! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
so far these been confirmed by GM
1. new forxform and barb form without the skills from pwc that came along with it.
2. skills balance changes.

other things am concern about are:-
- auto pot system.
- nations war.
- tw changes ( towers debuff, 7 tws at once ect..)
-possible new engraves for necklace
-new rings and helm from the custome made instance
-map reset

are these coming along with the patch or some of them. and if anything else been confirmed by gm not listed plz add it.  ^-^

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i will confirm the skills on new forms, they can be like imbued ont he form itself. so i guess we will keep them.  :-\

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
i will confirm the skills on new forms, they can be like imbued ont he form itself. so i guess we will keep them.  :-\
No offense but are u out of ur mind? >_> They can just grab buff in form and turn to human again to wreak havoc, really, ull keep em?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

As a mass pk player, i dont really mind it that much. But i can see that skill have some serious impact in tws.

Offline Ish

you shouldnt be posting this here barbie....ithe information have nothing to do with our server.
dont forget that our server is fully custom made, we dont just grab and copy/paste on out server.

If the informations he's posted has nothing do with your server then you shouldnt be calling the incomming patch a sirens of war at all.

Also you shouldnt be spamming every possible thread with your innacurate informations and you'd be better to let Agatio answer this kind of questions sometime.
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:42 pm by Ish

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
If the informations he's posted has nothing do with your server then you shouldnt be calling the incomming patch a sirens of war at all.

Also you shouldnt be spamming every possible thread with your innacurate informations and you'd be better to let Agatio answer this kind of questions sometime.

:shocked:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
As a mass pk player, i dont really mind it that much. But i can see that skill have some serious impact in tws.

It lasts only 60 seconds so meh. zzzzz Will be funny when barbs start spaming wc for 1v1s. Savi gon be all over this one.

oi oi oi, I trust that your devs will be looking through every single new feature added and discussing whether to or remove carefully. Would be a shame to see some important updates left out.

Off the record: I couldnt really care about new skills, way I see it is PWE/PWC decided they need more money and sucked all this from their thumb. Nothing PWE/PWC ever added has done more good than bad.
zzz leme just stop while i'm ahead

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

it prob won't have much of impact considering u get a debuff from towers that increase the dmg u take at siren of war patch. before i quit pwi i kited so many r9 +12 bms arround these towers and trust me they dropt by just doing some cc on them and they die by towers. so the cata barbs will prob gonna need this extra def lvl so they don't die by towers.
the only qq u'll prob see is from those 1vs1 players.

Offline xHellSpawNx

• I Make Angels Scream...and Devils Cry
got to love the zerk abilities on seekers magic skills  :)) :)) >:D
xHellSpawNx-150 Sage Seeker r8
DaGGerioN -150 Demon Sin r8

Offline Benji

got to love the zerk abilities on seekers magic skills  :)) :)) >:D

Yep, seekers are back in game.

Offline xHellSpawNx

• I Make Angels Scream...and Devils Cry
guess with just 1 metal combo a barb will be an easy kill from the moment the patch releces  ??? ??? ???
xHellSpawNx-150 Sage Seeker r8
DaGGerioN -150 Demon Sin r8

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Such a lot of discussions and commentary before the SoW patch is actually released! I wonder what will happen after it is released! A hell lot of drama, QQing, and partying!
No wonder I love EPW and you people! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?