Epic Perfect World

PvP rank reward

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Just finished DH and just like on previous week everyone goes sz right after, Nostalgia pulls a decent log but still they dont want to pk

The old server i played there was good reward for first player of each class with highest kill and also the first 3 players of general rank, ofc it required ant -free kill measures 

i am aware there is reward for guild or squad pvp rank not sure which but still there should be rewards for individual performance of each player, no better idea than to farm while pvping but look at NS now, or even DH itself we were literally getting kills for free cuz they dont even care to pvp they just wanna kill the boss and then sig on base, this would encourage pk in general not everyone has a guild to pk with and even if so the reward goes to the leader , weekly tournament is another example of an pvp event that is pretty much dead now and its still the PvP event with best reward compared to any other

This server has always driven ppl who like to PvP to do PvE due to low alternatives, what about PvE players be driven into PvP for a change

as for DH, having 3 bosses is good to allow smaller number guilds to get reward but i also noticed that this is why the pk on the event has been significantly reduced, the bosses are too far away from eachother and if a guild wants they can just grind one of the bosses and then sig out, this rendered a PvP event into a PvE event, maybe a decent fix would be not spawn all the bosses at same time but one after the other, the event is ending in literally 5 minutes since all bosses die at same time then guilds sig out with exception of Akatsuki who is there mainly for Pk

unlike your thoughts over making getting good stats on gear way easier, this is very unlikely to have much impact on balance between pve and pvp as long as u balance well rank rewards, but overall all rewards in game from PvE to PvP needs a huge boost with a few exceptions like ( weekly tourna and DH) but now take a look at GM hosted pvp events, currently in most of them i percept a certain lack of players, lets say someone dc on the middle of it, looks very hard to find replacement many of those times, these events needs a big reward improvement

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
pk after DH? never seen before :normal-1:

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
Too long, i didn't read. jk...  

Very good idea my friend Ginjones. :-[

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Can he be gm? He smart and strong enemy

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
If yuo want pvp yuor in wrong server bro 😂

Offline Retiredead

• Characters: Retired
  • Faction: none
this idiot crying on pk but when vehement or alamat give them pk, they start to fly LOOOOOOL. who will give you pk if you will always give fly pk. people without brain like you and matias should stfu. 

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
this idiot crying on pk but when vehement or alamat give them pk, they start to fly LOOOOOOL. who will give you pk if you will always give fly pk. people without brain like you and matias should stfu.
+1😂😂     

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
My caramba ++++++++ agree 

Imagine reward collective efforts but not individual ones oof.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
flying ? tf u talking about its Alamat and their mates from llSD that never drops on ground 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Boa +1 bora de pvpzao
are u disabled?
If yuo want pvp yuor in wrong server bro 😂
pls start to write "you, your" so my eyes don't bleed no more thanks

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Boa +1 bora de pvpzaoare u disabled?pls start to write "you, your" so my eyes don't bleed no more thanks
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
this is why i always said  DT was a pretty good decent pvp EVENT,
since once i join the instance u gotta wait 10 mins until boss spawn, so u gotta pk to get the position to earn boss reward, 

when it comes to dh, it starts, people sigs, make a pve pt kill boss and its done, so...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev