Epic Perfect World

Mystic Pet Heal

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
- to this.
reason why werefoxs have suchs adventage, is that they gotta res + spend around 3 - 5 secs summoning the pet, while mystic pets are insta summoned, and u don't need to res em, if ur pet die, well, then just summon it, it'll take the same time u cast the healing skill anyway
-1 Agree ^ listen to the mystic beast Gomez.  

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
- to this.
reason why werefoxs have suchs adventage, is that they gotta res + spend around 3 - 5 secs summoning the pet, while mystic pets are insta summoned, and u don't need to res em, if ur pet die, well, then just summon it, it'll take the same time u cast the healing skill anyway
agreed, but it's a bit of a hassle when you have to keep respawning your pet in PVE, or when it gets 1 shot by any stronger boss. since veno can already use this on mystic's pets, I don't see why we shouldn't let mystics have the same option themselves

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
- to this.
the mystic pets in pve gets insta one shot in FR. The mystic pets have some benefits staying out to help do damage. Compared to veno pets they don't have the pve buff that can out damage some players. Either way its nice to have for your pet so you can leech it and not waste a spark for nothing.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline B12

leave mystic pets as is but then give them a brand new skill a new pet that has good stats for PVE that can compete with veno pet DD but only for PVE (that is if you want a mystic PVE pet)

there is a mystic skill stub from N/A un-used skill from p2p version of PW in this 1.5.5 build which you can change the pet ID of + update description to give them a extra pet, just gotta make skill learnable, it already has animations in ECM I think

Offline Impro

• You criticize, I improvise
+1 if it's possible to make them more useful in PvE, but not too OP in PvP. Or maybe increase the CD of the pet skills, so it's more similar to Veno having to revive their pets. 

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔤 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 ᕼᗩᑎᗴᑌᑎᕼᗴᗴ

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
a post from 2019 and we still discuss

Offline Binary

+1 if it's possible to make them more useful in PvE, but not too OP in PvP. Or maybe increase the CD of the pet skills, so it's more similar to Veno having to revive their pets.
Don't even think in change pet cc skills cd, enough with a pet that's 1 shot. 
-------1000 to this, ms pets are good as they are, not completely necc to pve , enough with ur channeling time and healing skills.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Don't even think in change pet cc skills cd, enough with a pet that's 1 shot.
-------1000 to this, ms pets are good as they are, not completely necc to pve , enough with ur channeling time and healing skills.
Yes, -1 to change CD of pet summon, will indirectly nerf Demon Mystic (their source of Chi)
Or perhaps let the summons have Deaden Nerves+Focused Mind for a short while upon summoning (maybe 5sec?) to allow Energy Leech or Heal Pet. Greatly helpful as otherwise Mystics's Ulti is completely useless if dies upon summoning. 

Offline Impro

• You criticize, I improvise
Yes, -1 to change CD of pet summon, will indirectly nerf Demon Mystic (their source of Chi)
Or perhaps let the summons have Deaden Nerves+Focused Mind for a short while upon summoning (maybe 5sec?) to allow Energy Leech or Heal Pet. Greatly helpful as otherwise Mystics's Ulti is completely useless if dies upon summoning.
What I meant is that if they increase the other attributes in pets (not becoming easily one-shot, more towards what veno pets are) then they'd have too much of an advantage over venos then due to skills being really fast to cast. Then you'd have to most likely make up for it one way or another, such as the increase of cd or something else. Because venos still have to revive their pets and recall them, which takes time. If mystic pets are equals with a very fast cd and spawn, well... PvP can become a tad uneven then. 

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔤 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 ᕼᗩᑎᗴᑌᑎᕼᗴᗴ
I just wanted the pets not to get 1 shot in PvE situations. I dunno where all the PvP talk is coming from  :normal-16:

But hey since @Inf actually saw the thread, can Storm mistress get a slight damage boost? Or maybe make Cragglord a pet that has no timer? :police:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
The current strongest class in the meta does not need further buffs (especially spammable pets for lock and chi) 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
pets for lock
lock what, mobs in fr? all poor OP wanted was pve buff, and somehow it turned into NERFING DEMON MYSTIC'S CHI SOURCE or whatever like wtf lol

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
lock what, mobs in fr? all poor OP wanted was pve buff, and somehow it turned into NERFING DEMON MYSTIC'S CHI SOURCE or whatever like wtf lol
Ah yes because the state of pve mystic is the paramount of balance concerns. 

Offline Snshn

• A♥
mystical pets are intended for stanlock, as well as for increasing attack / defense / replenishment of qi, but not for pwe, a rather stupid proposal.  You can add protection to them so they don't die from 1 hit, or you can add 10.0 movement speed to them, but I'm fine anyway