Epic Perfect World

Homestead Issue

Offline bluzer

After the last patch I logged in and entered my homestead. After attempting to place new items (which there were none) I could not exit the construction mode. I used another toon to squad summon the stuck player but still had no skill bars or the menu to exit the game, check skills, etc. Had to do a force quit in task manager.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
After the last patch I logged in and entered my homestead. After attempting to place new items (which there were none) I could not exit the construction mode. I used another toon to squad summon the stuck player but still had no skill bars or the menu to exit the game, check skills, etc. Had to do a force quit in task manager.
ur toon has a empty screen of everything?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline bluzer

yes everything was gone. I had to force close the game  and log back in. I just logged in and checked my homestead (screen shot attached) I can't close this interface and exit my homestead. When I click on save & exit nothing happens. If I click on exit the pop up asking if "do you want to abandon the current setout?" when I click yes nothing happens.
Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 12:29 am by bluzer, Reason: add attachment and edit message

Offline bluzer

here is a screen shot after being squad summoned back to main map

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
That's some sword art shit we got there.. You cannot log off.. Hahaha
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I logged your account and it worked fine for me, so it must be your client problem. Try deleting your EPW>Element>Userdata>Layout folder, also install this just in case http://epw-download.com/vs2013.exe
If neither work then redownload

Offline bluzer

ok thanks. whatever the issue was it is not fixed.

Offline bluzer

still having weird glitchy issues trying to rearrange homestead and game crashed, after moving most of the buildings, garden and chargers paradise. i will keep trying. :(  .....

ok tried again and it seemed to work correctly now - I installed that vs2013 (again) and rebooted :) thanks
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:36 am by bluzer