Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v54

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Well, don't get it wrong, but i disagree with many things that you said.

1. not saying it just because i am full geared, but i don't think epw should be 2 hours to be full geared like who farmed for years, maybe 2 hours should be enough time to get a good gear to go pk. The essence of the server is pve and pvp, i played soooo many full pvp servers that lasted less than 1 month, because after many pks everyone got bored of it. I agree to do things easier, but not 100% free and easier, even void pw that lasted for months wasn't 100% easy and 100% free.

2. enough LOL

3. there aren't many good sbs to deal with in mass pk and in 1v1 and their core skill for mass pk got nerfed.

4. I agree, it's not fun and it's unskilled but i don't think it should be removed completely, because some classes like EA would be unkillable with so many antistuns. Maybe it just should be nerfed, if faith and ep's purify could purify it, there r several options.

5. yea, i agree, charm is useless nowadays KKKK since ea got this new thunder from ultimate's patch i can hiero ppls so easy with 2 skills or get hieroed by another ea if they catch me on attack gear and WHEN I HAVE SOD and i'm only talking about ea's.  1v1 between 2 eas is very unskilled with this thunder.

6. i disagree being free forever or for a limited time because would be unfair for ppls who would come after it and as i said on 1 i disagree with gears being 100% free and 100% easy, it should be fair for ppls who used to farm a lot for years and fair for new ppls.

7. agree.

8. just make it easier.

9. agree.

10. i agree with the idea of new solo farms.

11. this would impact a lot in mass pk, every1 with sod would be so tanky if they could switch everything, but idk... (agree or disagree? askfskjfk)

12. if he can't completly remove skillsender from the game, the only way is keep it for everyone.

13. agree.

14. agree.
our proposal is to have best possible characters gearable in 1 day but keep shards or even some of the cosmetics farmable or for donation so u still have something to work on even if when theres no pvp, anything longer than that is kind of unacceptable at this day and age for pw. We are looking to attract people who never played pw or never had a chance to gear from other servers or from before while still having minor things to work on and to keep pve community happy im sure theres plenty of things to be thought of, but perfect gear should be obtainable in 1 day.
And for your thing about knockdowns i mean archers used to die perfectly fine before they were introduced so they will just die the same also only reason kncokdown was introduced was to counter purify and purify isnt as good on epw as it is on pwi. And epw is better than all those servers before it will never die like that im sure of it 100%

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Saying that it is not fair for those people who spent years farming is completely retarded, Maxy, who suggested easy/free gear has done move pve to get his gear than anyone doing pve right now over the past 5 years on epic, everyone who agreed with it including Sabine and I also farmed for years, we've done morai and ares on over 150 characters weekly and all the other shit during the week, just to get 2x ct on wf after 4 years finally, yet right now I am agreeing on it being free or very easy to get because the game is not the same anymore, those people who farmed get no right to complain, they had their fun farming which is their reason for playing

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Also what quantum said is important to know and understand, servers die after a month because of poor management nothing else 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Show any person who can quote Damage except me

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I agree with this. However, there is another issue, this server and EPW staff need a face, it currently doesn't have one. Burdette is the best developer you can find out there and there's no doubt in his skills in coding this game, most of the things he did were great and doubt other developers can do such things, but still he is a terrible manager and he has a fault in the current state of the server(I told him this in his pm so I'm not shit talking behind his back), I don't think I need to explain why, he is barely there, he barely replies people, he barely answers, you can't reach him even if you wanted to. Therefore there needs to be an Administrator, someone that the community can go to, he is the face of EPW, people talk to him and he makes the decisions, then he talks to Burdette to do develop whatever he said, Burdette can stay the owner no one cares about that, people care about having someone to manage this server and see what's happening around and make important decisions to extend this old game and server's lives.
Back to what Maxy said, I understand all the players who farmed for years, I am one of them, I have been playing since 2011 and got good r8 gear only in 2016, my -.15 interval wrist only in 2017 while I've had more ec than anyone on epw over the years of holding lands and DT, yes it took long to get our gear, the old players, but we have to accept the game is not the same anymore, so many people are not willing to farm more than 2 days to get endgame gear, I have said this to Burdette and assured him that many people including me would come back to this game and revive pvp and TWs if the gear has been made much easier, the reason that people might come back is because there are no good games lately, everyone misses the pvp on pw because after trying every other mmo, there is no open world pvp like the one in this old shitty game, but that wont last for long, new games come out all the time, it's time to take the chance and make gearing easier so this game is revived.

Edit: I don't mind if you had to farm cosmetics, or donate for them, the server needs money to keep running, donating for gear is not going to get you money anymore, no one will do that, but if there are so many people playing they will all want to get their edates some nice skins and them get themselves, they will pay for that and you'll have great income, while the gear is still free.
+1 i could not agree more with this ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Agreed with all said above, except pedro and pib because homosexual
Lol i fak you

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
guys vote for server admin : D 
Nea or Maxy i don't see anyone else fit for this job other than these 2 everyone else is unqualified 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Burdette sell server to maxy 110 euro bro 

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
guys vote for server admin : D
Nea or Maxy i don't see anyone else fit for this job other than these 2 everyone else is unqualified
I vote for u bro

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Sid for Admin or nah

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
ALSO CAN WE GET ***ING MORAI SKILLS IN BOUTIQUE OR SOMETHING PLEASE THANKS

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
+++++ on Sid / Maxy 

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
ALSO CAN WE GET ***ING MORAI SKILLS IN BOUTIQUE OR SOMETHING PLEASE THANKS
+             

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Dude this threadis missing ted I go w app him

Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:49 pm by Дsh
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Yes, yes to Maxy so he goes along with nonsense speech of nerfing ep as if every one has end game gears and reaches 100 def lvls