• MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
agreed with my nega maxy and insanity gm please make me gm epic pw 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Maxy for gm, Insanity for admin imo

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
I'd say the exact opposite
The necessities such as gear should be made cheap so that people don't need to sit on this game for ages just to be pvp ready anymore if they are starting over, but cosmetics are no necessity and I don't see how it revives a game? If we want cheap gears which is an important source of income for the staff then we will have to sacrifice some aspect, and the best bet would be cosmetics. You don't really need it to play but surely if we have an active player base people will start purchasing cosmetics as well, which would help balance the income after cutting back on the money needed to purchase gear
There are two sides of the scale and we should think about ways that help both us and are viable for the staff if we really expect a change
also everything that Insanity said even though he sux  :-*
i do agree with u their but i dont think it should be as pricey as it is now. i understand donating pays gms/ keeping up the server but sometimes less is better. 
even if wep skins were $60 i would buy more than 1 and name colour skin at $40 i would also buy more than 1.  on Offical games like gw2 i can buy end game weps at price of $60 and ive spent $100's on it because its offical game rather than spending $100 on a private server for one item. if it was cheaper i would have spent on epic instead because the game is fun just not worth at that price/ private server. 
sure this doesnt bring bk people, only making gear easy as fk to get would only bring bk people. Items can still be pricey but atleast reasonable. Removing weekly tourny (not sure if its still in game still or not) will make it so that you can not get these items within the game and you will have to purchase it. 
Also these items arent even tradable, so in the end you do have to purchase with $$. In the end burde will get more money for it just make prices more reasonable to purchase multiple instead of it being so high priced for 1 item. 

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Make TT3-3 mats exchangeable to ornament fragments  :P Would literally fix every issue there is with fragments atm.
Only people that will deny this idea are selfish people who have max ornament engraves already and want everyone else to only obtain them through the same method they did  :))

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Add shard fragment to homestead delivery or collection quests, I don't care which one. It can be even ONE for one quest done. Really!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
review of last few patches:
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
Can't make fully endgame character within an hour or two ✓
Cleric nerfed, but not enough ✓
Stormbringer nerfed, but not enough ✓
Didnt remove knockdowns from the game apart from barb, it still takes no skill to stunlock an enemy as WR or DB ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Game is still 1 shot fest, balance is horrible ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Didn't make gearing completely free or free for a limited time, or made it really easy to get ✓
Engraving is still shit ✓
Shards are still not removed or made almost free ✓
It still takes people 100 hours to join a TW instead of something less maybe 12 or 24hours ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Still no solo farming method for the big bucks(~20k-100k EC per 10minute run) ✓
Still cant switch 3 or more gearsets in combat(switching gear in combat still impossible) forcing everyone to run 1 build ✓, its boring; what happened to your ideology when you started owning EPW, you added skillsender to the game against everyones wishes because it was "fun and cheaters like you cant go back to no skillsender after skillsending", do something fun again?
95% chance skills and all the skills similar to that are still not 100% ✓; again what happened to your "fun"
I know you only care about mula, but you can still make mula if you removed color stone, title stone and weapon stone from the weekly tournament and make them donations only and some other changes. You can leave shards hard to get whatever so bluenames of the server have something to work for omegalul but other changes are absolute necessety. Every other game is boring and there will be no good games for another who knows how many months this is your chance!
-EpicPW Community!
This is what everyone wants, ALL would return if it became reality

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Delete
- hp/mp - Mag / phy attack.  
- elemental resist from engraves...

Make weekly tournament an event where only 150 dragon gear can be used, and as reward they can get PE, since u made characters insta lv 150... now u gotta give em any chance to get the "perfect stats" as old players already does , in case u made it for pvp to be easier, and the dragon set rule is a way to avoid old players with end game gear to abuse over those who are trying to start from 0.
(Or make any event similar, and keep weekly tournament as it is)

NW used to be a good pvp event, maybe u can put weap/color name/title stone(same chance as actual weekly tournament) as reward to the 2 players that:
- was top killer while NW
- got higger credit (means he worked alot on the maps)
(in case u make engraves easier, and nw would be an abuse for engraving)... u low the reward but add this special ones, there are many good ideas, as the people mentioned before, you can add many things to improve the pvp in the server..
Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:09 pm by dwarf..
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
Didnt remove knockdowns from the game apart from barb, it still takes no skill to stunlock an enemy as WR or DB ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Didn't make gearing completely free or free for a limited time, or made it really easy to get ✓
It still takes people 100 hours to join a TW instead of something less maybe 12 or 24hours ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Still cant switch 3 or more gearsets in combat(switching gear in combat still impossible) forcing everyone to run 1 build ✓, its boring; what happened to your ideology when you started owning EPW, you added skillsender to the game against everyones wishes because it was "fun and cheaters like you cant go back to no skillsender after skillsending", do something fun again?
95% chance skills and all the skills similar to that are still not 100% ✓; again what happened to your "fun"
I know you only care about mula, but you can still make mula if you removed color stone, title stone and weapon stone from the weekly tournament and make them donations only and some other changes. You can leave shards hard to get whatever so bluenames of the server have something to work for omegalul but other changes are absolute necessety. Every other game is boring and there will be no good games for another who knows how many months this is your chance!
-EpicPW Community!
this is best option it would surely revive the population of the server 
but at the of the of the day the choice is urs if u wana do these stuff listed we cant make u do anything we are just saying what would best for both of us 

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
-EpicPW Community!
i miss u

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
1 Can't make fully endgame character within an hour or two ✓
2 Cleric nerfed, but not enough ✓
3 Stormbringer nerfed, but not enough ✓
4 Didnt remove knockdowns from the game apart from barb, it still takes no skill to stunlock an enemy as WR or DB ✓; what happened to "fun"?
5Game is still 1 shot fest, balance is horrible ✓; what happened to "fun"?
6 Didn't make gearing completely free or free for a limited time, or made it really easy to get ✓
7 Engraving is still shit ✓
8 Shards are still not removed or made almost free ✓
9 It still takes people 100 hours to join a TW instead of something less maybe 12 or 24hours ✓; what happened to "fun"?
10 Still no solo farming method for the big bucks(~20k-100k EC per 10minute run) ✓
11 Still cant switch 3 or more gearsets in combat(switching gear in combat still impossible) forcing everyone to run 1 build ✓,
12 its boring; what happened to your ideology when you started owning EPW, you added skillsender to the game against everyones wishes because it was "fun and cheaters like you cant go back to no skillsender after skillsending", do something fun again?
13 95% chance skills and all the skills similar to that are still not 100% ✓; again what happened to your "fun"
14 I know you only care about mula, but you can still make mula if you removed color stone, title stone and weapon stone from the weekly tournament and make them donations only and some other changes. You can leave shards hard to get whatever so bluenames of the server have something to work for omegalul but other changes are absolute necessety. Every other game is boring and there will be no good games for another who knows how many months this is your chance!
-EpicPW Community!
Well, don't get it wrong, but i disagree with many things that you said.

1. not saying it just because i am full geared, but i don't think epw should be 2 hours to be full geared like who farmed for years, maybe 2 hours should be enough time to get a good gear to go pk. The essence of the server is pve and pvp, i played soooo many full pvp servers that lasted less than 1 month, because after many pks everyone got bored of it. I agree to do things easier, but not 100% free and easier, even void pw that lasted for months wasn't 100% easy and 100% free.

2. enough LOL

3. there aren't many good sbs to deal with in mass pk and in 1v1 and their core skill for mass pk got nerfed.

4. I agree, it's not fun and it's unskilled but i don't think it should be removed completely, because some classes like EA would be unkillable with so many antistuns. Maybe it just should be nerfed, if faith and ep's purify could purify it, there r several options.

5. yea, i agree, charm is useless nowadays KKKK since ea got this new thunder from ultimate's patch i can hiero ppls so easy with 2 skills or get hieroed by another ea if they catch me on attack gear and WHEN I HAVE SOD and i'm only talking about ea's.  1v1 between 2 eas is very unskilled with this thunder.

6. i disagree being free forever or for a limited time because would be unfair for ppls who would come after it and as i said on 1 i disagree with gears being 100% free and 100% easy, it should be fair for ppls who used to farm a lot for years and fair for new ppls.

7. agree.

8. just make it easier.

9. agree.

10. i agree with the idea of new solo farms.

11. this would impact a lot in mass pk, every1 with sod would be so tanky if they could switch everything, but idk... (agree or disagree? askfskjfk)

12. if he can't completly remove skillsender from the game, the only way is keep it for everyone.

13. agree.

14. agree.

Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 01:12 pm by Riven

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

1. not saying it just because i am full geared, but i don't think epw should be 2 hours to be full geared like who farmed for years, maybe 2 hours should be enough time to get a good gear to go pk. The essence of the server is pve and pvp, i played soooo many full pvp servers that lasted less than 1 month, because after many pks everyone got bored of it. I agree to do things easier, but not 100% free and easier, even void pw that lasted for months wasn't 100% easy and 100% free.

6. i disagree being free forever or for a limited time because would be unfair for ppls who would come after it and as i said on 1 i disagree with gears being 100% free and 100% easy, it should be fair for ppls who used to farm a lot for years and fair for new ppls.
You have to realise that the times when people would agree on doing months of gv runs/trials/dailies for a moderate amount of reshaping materials are over. I am all in for a faster and easier gearing even though I have spent too many hours of my life for PvE and have optimally geared toons, well above average even. PvE is not really the essence of the game and should not be a dominant and time-consuming feature in order to obtain PvP-ready gear.

So ”fairness for those who have farmed a lot” is not really a valid argument anymore
Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 01:16 pm by '''

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones

2. enough LOL

3. there aren't many good sbs to deal with in mass pk and in 1v1 and their core skill for mass pk got nerfed.

4. I agree, it's not fun and it's unskilled but i don't think it should be removed completely, because some classes like EA would be unkillable with so many antistuns. Maybe it just should be nerfed, if faith and ep's purify could purify it, there r several options.

5. yea, i agree, charm is useless nowadays KKKK since ea got this new thunder from ultimate's patch i can hiero ppls so easy with 2 skills or get hieroed by another ea if they catch me on attack gear and WHEN I HAVE SOD and i'm only talking about ea's.  1v1 between 2 eas is very unskilled with this thunder.

7. agree.

8. just make it easier.

9. agree.

10. i agree with the idea of new solo farms.

11. this would impact a lot in mass pk, every1 with sod would be so tanky if they could switch everything, but idk... (agree or disagree? askfskjfk)

12. if he can't completly remove skillsender from the game, the only way is keep it for everyone.

13. agree.

14. agree.
this ^

if this server become easy like on void to gear would be really nice
Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 01:18 pm by GINJO

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
[quote date=1560176014 link=topic=60361.msg810105#msg810105]
You have to realise that the times when people would agree on doing months of gv runs/trials/dailies for a moderate amount of reshaping materials are over. I am all in for a faster and easier gearing even though I have spent too many hours of my life for PvE and have optimally geared toons, well above average even. PvE is not really the essence of the game and should not be a dominant and time-consuming feature in order to obtain PvP-ready gear.

So ”fairness for those who have farmed a lot” is not really a valid argument anymore
[/quote]
FK YOU DAMAGE, I CAN'T QUOTE YOU ALKROGFREHJFDIEJGRH

I am not against the idea of making things easier, i don't want ppls spending months to get a good gear. I just don't think things should be 100% easy as maxy suggested, like i said 100% pvp servers doesnt last long.
Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 01:24 pm by Riven

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
I am not against the idea of making things easier, i don't want ppls spending months to get a good gear. I just don't think things should be 100% easier as maxy suggested, like i said 100% pvp servers doesnt last long.
Those servers often don’t last long also due to bad management and quality on server establishment. I think it is possible to find a solution that fits for all and not necessarily 100% free as has been stated server will have to find a way to get funds as in donations. So some content will have to be farmed for economy etc.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
FK YOU DAMAGE, I CAN'T QUOTE YOU ALKROGFREHJFDIEJGRH

I am not against the idea of making things easier, i don't want ppls spending months to get a good gear. I just don't think things should be 100% easier as maxy suggested, like i said 100% pvp servers doesnt last long.
learn to quote
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev