• Faction: storm
review of last few patches:
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
Can't make fully endgame character within an hour or two ✓
Cleric nerfed, but not enough ✓
Stormbringer nerfed, but not enough ✓
Didnt remove knockdowns from the game apart from barb, it still takes no skill to stunlock an enemy as WR or DB ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Game is still 1 shot fest, balance is horrible ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Didn't make gearing completely free or free for a limited time, or made it really easy to get ✓
Engraving is still shit ✓
Shards are still not removed or made almost free ✓
It still takes people 100 hours to join a TW instead of something less maybe 12 or 24hours ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Still no solo farming method for the big bucks(~20k-100k EC per 10minute run) ✓
Still cant switch 3 or more gearsets in combat(switching gear in combat still impossible) forcing everyone to run 1 build ✓, its boring; what happened to your ideology when you started owning EPW, you added skillsender to the game against everyones wishes because it was "fun and cheaters like you cant go back to no skillsender after skillsending", do something fun again?
95% chance skills and all the skills similar to that are still not 100% ✓; again what happened to your "fun"
I know you only care about mula, but you can still make mula if you removed color stone, title stone and weapon stone from the weekly tournament and make them donations only and some other changes. You can leave shards hard to get whatever so bluenames of the server have something to work for omegalul but other changes are absolute necessety. Every other game is boring and there will be no good games for another who knows how many months this is your chance!
-EpicPW Community!

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
Didnt remove knockdowns from the game apart from barb, it still takes no skill to stunlock an enemy as WR or DB ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Didn't make gearing completely free or free for a limited time, or made it really easy to get ✓
It still takes people 100 hours to join a TW instead of something less maybe 12 or 24hours ✓; what happened to "fun"?
Still cant switch 3 or more gearsets in combat(switching gear in combat still impossible) forcing everyone to run 1 build ✓, its boring; what happened to your ideology when you started owning EPW, you added skillsender to the game against everyones wishes because it was "fun and cheaters like you cant go back to no skillsender after skillsending", do something fun again?
95% chance skills and all the skills similar to that are still not 100% ✓; again what happened to your "fun"
I know you only care about mula, but you can still make mula if you removed color stone, title stone and weapon stone from the weekly tournament and make them donations only and some other changes. You can leave shards hard to get whatever so bluenames of the server have something to work for omegalul but other changes are absolute necessety. Every other game is boring and there will be no good games for another who knows how many months this is your chance!
-EpicPW Community!

also about the last part with the stones, maybe make it cheaper? weps to like 30-40$ max, titles and name colour to $20 that way people will have chance to buy more rather than 1 for $100 wep or $60 for others. people still need to farm ec (which idk how to farm ec on this server) to purchase from other people.. and thats expensive too.  I dont see why they are so expensive in a private server. 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Wym "remove stones from weekly tournament" >:(
Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:50 am by shiizoku

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Wym "remove stones from weekly tournament" >:(
if by any miracle hed listen and make characters fully gearable within an hour or two i think its fair to make those items not possible to get within ingame method, so only donation! I am sure he could find nice replacement reward!

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
-EpicPW Community!
I agree with this. However, there is another issue, this server and EPW staff need a face, it currently doesn't have one. Burdette is the best developer you can find out there and there's no doubt in his skills in coding this game, most of the things he did were great and doubt other developers can do such things, but still he is a terrible manager and he has a fault in the current state of the server(I told him this in his pm so I'm not shit talking behind his back), I don't think I need to explain why, he is barely there, he barely replies people, he barely answers, you can't reach him even if you wanted to. Therefore there needs to be an Administrator, someone that the community can go to, he is the face of EPW, people talk to him and he makes the decisions, then he talks to Burdette to do develop whatever he said, Burdette can stay the owner no one cares about that, people care about having someone to manage this server and see what's happening around and make important decisions to extend this old game and server's lives.
Back to what Maxy said, I understand all the players who farmed for years, I am one of them, I have been playing since 2011 and got good r8 gear only in 2016, my -.15 interval wrist only in 2017 while I've had more ec than anyone on epw over the years of holding lands and DT, yes it took long to get our gear, the old players, but we have to accept the game is not the same anymore, so many people are not willing to farm more than 2 days to get endgame gear, I have said this to Burdette and assured him that many people including me would come back to this game and revive pvp and TWs if the gear has been made much easier, the reason that people might come back is because there are no good games lately, everyone misses the pvp on pw because after trying every other mmo, there is no open world pvp like the one in this old shitty game, but that wont last for long, new games come out all the time, it's time to take the chance and make gearing easier so this game is revived.

Edit: I don't mind if you had to farm cosmetics, or donate for them, the server needs money to keep running, donating for gear is not going to get you money anymore, no one will do that, but if there are so many people playing they will all want to get their edates some nice skins and them get themselves, they will pay for that and you'll have great income, while the gear is still free. 
Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 10:07 am by Insanity

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Quality feedback I agree on everything

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
It is sad to see 600 players in void discord that are active in pvp while we don't have 50 here, even though this server is the alpha and the omega of pw pvp, you need to take action, the community just gave you what's needed it's up to you to decide if you want people to come back here or not

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team

also about the last part with the stones, maybe make it cheaper? weps to like 30-40$ max, titles and name colour to $20 that way people will have chance to buy more rather than 1 for $100 wep or $60 for others. people still need to farm ec (which idk how to farm ec on this server) to purchase from other people.. and thats expensive too.  I dont see why they are so expensive in a private server.
I'd say the exact opposite
The necessities such as gear should be made cheap so that people don't need to sit on this game for ages just to be pvp ready anymore if they are starting over, but cosmetics are no necessity and I don't see how it revives a game? If we want cheap gears which is an important source of income for the staff then we will have to sacrifice some aspect, and the best bet would be cosmetics. You don't really need it to play but surely if we have an active player base people will start purchasing cosmetics as well, which would help balance the income after cutting back on the money needed to purchase gear
There are two sides of the scale and we should think about ways that help both us and are viable for the staff if we really expect a change
also everything that Insanity said even though he sux  :-*

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
I'd say the exact opposite
The necessities such as gear should be made cheap so that people don't need to sit on this game for ages just to be pvp ready anymore if they are starting over, but cosmetics are no necessity and I don't see how it revives a game? If we want cheap gears which is an important source of income for the staff then we will have to sacrifice some aspect, and the best bet would be cosmetics. You don't really need it to play but surely if we have an active player base people will start purchasing cosmetics as well, which would help balance the income after cutting back on the money needed to purchase gear
There are two sides of the scale and we should think about ways that help both us and are viable for the staff if we really expect a change
also everything that Insanity said even though he sux  :-*
man gm Flower? u are back?

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Pros:
Added Speedstart ✓

Cons:
-EpicPW Community!
your actually dumb if you think removing db's main skill from them its bad enough ea's can hit u 15k from rang what u think it does up close? y'all keep crying over db lock but you dont understand that the class legit takes 20-40ks up close in 1 hit that's why its the hardest class to nerf

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
man gm Flower? u are back?
I couldn't find any other forum account  :'(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
your actually dumb if you think removing db's main skill from them its bad enough ea's can hit u 15k from rang what u think it does up close? y'all keep crying over db lock but you dont understand that the class legit takes 20-40ks up close in 1 hit that's why its the hardest class to nerf
make knockdowns into normal stuns which would make db skillful and respectable class to play and perfectly balanced, u are dumb if you think stacking knockdowns one on top of another with 0 locking skill required is not broken

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
I agree with this. However, there is another issue, this server and EPW staff need a face, it currently doesn't have one. Burdette is the best developer you can find out there and there's no doubt in his skills in coding this game, most of the things he did were great and doubt other developers can do such things, but still he is a terrible manager and he has a fault in the current state of the server(I told him this in his pm so I'm not shit talking behind his back), I don't think I need to explain why, he is barely there, he barely replies people, he barely answers, you can't reach him even if you wanted to. Therefore there needs to be an Administrator, someone that the community can go to, he is the face of EPW, people talk to him and he makes the decisions, then he talks to Burdette to do develop whatever he said, Burdette can stay the owner no one cares about that, people care about having someone to manage this server and see what's happening around and make important decisions to extend this old game and server's lives.
Back to what Maxy said, I understand all the players who farmed for years, I am one of them, I have been playing since 2011 and got good r8 gear only in 2016, my -.15 interval wrist only in 2017 while I've had more ec than anyone on epw over the years of holding lands and DT, yes it took long to get our gear, the old players, but we have to accept the game is not the same anymore, so many people are not willing to farm more than 2 days to get endgame gear, I have said this to Burdette and assured him that many people including me would come back to this game and revive pvp and TWs if the gear has been made much easier, the reason that people might come back is because there are no good games lately, everyone misses the pvp on pw because after trying every other mmo, there is no open world pvp like the one in this old shitty game, but that wont last for long, new games come out all the time, it's time to take the chance and make gearing easier so this game is revived.

Edit: I don't mind if you had to farm cosmetics, or donate for them, the server needs money to keep running, donating for gear is not going to get you money anymore, no one will do that, but if there are so many people playing they will all want to get their edates some nice skins and them get themselves, they will pay for that and you'll have great income, while the gear is still free.
Promote GM Nea to EpicPW Community Manager or Administrator :D

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Promote GM Nea to EpicPW Community Manager or Administrator :D
yes Nea doesn't shut up he's opposite of Burdette, he would be a good choice

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
I couldn't find any other forum account  :'(
GM LOG FOR MARRY