Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v54

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Yes I’ve played other games besides PWI, but everyone is barking about how dead epic is, etc, you cant change people’s mind just because the game itself is old. Yeah the pk is great, pve is nice, but after awhile it’s really a repetitive cycle. But anyway, thanks for the talk David 👌. When you say ‘open minded, and “actually listen” on this server, you got another thing coming. When there is an update, new ideas, suggestions that are actually relevant to the server you have half of the players complaining about it because it doesn’t ‘suit them’ or it doesn’t ‘help them’ in any kind of way. You yourself should know of the kind of people on epic David’.
Well doesnt explain shit from what i just said Josh, i only see PVP players complaining because everything they suggest is legit ignored to the bone. 

Honestly, I've seen plenty of people play PW in general for 10+ years and walk away from it. I'll call bullsht on that one right there. Y'all just need to quit harping on Burdette to jump when you want him to. He doesn't patch every friday like you want him to? k, maybe he had prior crap to do in RL or maybe something came up. The guy does have a life and it doesn't seem to revolve around this game. The game engine is so old that it literally kills people's CPU and it does get repetitive doing the same thing over and over. People move on to other games and there's nothing wrong with that. Just because YOU can't walk away from the game, doesn't mean others can't.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you even been reading this thread? Do you even know how a Admnistrator of a game works? Specially of a server that was number 1 on the top. Responsability should be seen from such person, which you are not really seeing. You think that helps motivating people that still plays this? Just shows to most that he is not really caring. He said he was inactive, that he was back now, today is tuesday since friday, where patch was supposed to happen from his own words, havent said why or a word why it didnt happen. Thats already failing his own words. Im not judging him but lately he just doesnt seem to put enough work as an Admnistrator, which is why people suggested him to actually accept help from people to manage things. 
I have been moving around games for months now, i have played this game for years, someone that played thsi for 10+ cant easily quit cause they feel tempted to come back. I mean lol, thats the reason this thread got so many pages by now, because players liek Insanity and Maxy were trying to come back and make the server what it was with few suggestions that got rejected right away without thinking twice. 
So you can go suck a fat one my dude.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
+1 gm make r8 to sell📢
Bumble the br killers, hope you covering it still

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Bumble the br killers, hope you covering it still
Annika back to server , enemy back from.void to wipe👍 they need.some1 to purge them and make br angry✋

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Annika back to server , enemy back from.void to wipe👍 they need.some1 to purge them and make br angry✋

:)) :)) :))

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej

:)) :)) :))
Bee and bizdak wiped nice job👍 enemy still need double 📢

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
ahhhh na you gotta cover that, enemy too weak for me to log game, easied enemy too much that got bored

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
ahhhh na you gotta cover that, enemy too weak for me to log game, easied enemy too much that got bored
annika n edate are always a pro team <3

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
:normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
annika n edate are always a pro team <3
Agreed but we easy enemy in rl now
Ranny still bae :-*

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
i feel like today is patch day xd 

Offline katro

• HMMMMNNNMM
  • never give up
  • Characters: sofi1996
  • Faction: PaRaDoX_
how can i pm to administrator here?
oooomg heeelp

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
how can i pm to administrator here?
It's recommended that you post here instead: http://epicpw.com/helpdesk
If you really intend to personally pm then you need to unlock your account by responding to like 5 posts outside off-topic

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: