Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v54

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
i know an example of a girl that got x2 chann wrist from the PE that x-mass daily log-in quest in 2k15... or 16, cant rlly remember
wish it was me

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
The fixed gear forges are a bad thing, the common player would be fine with it at the start, then he dies to 5 people hitting him or loses a 1v1 because he's bad or just loses for whatever reason, what's this first thing that pops in his head? that he is at a disadvantage because the other player(s) have 5% better gear(it's more than that but I'm just making a point), therefore they will emo and not log anymore because they have bad gear, I speak of what people think and I know a lot of people on this game and how they think, fixed gear is only good if it's the max gear you can get, leaving the farming to other things like shards/engraves.
The only PvE that the majority of people might be willing to do is just as simple as an instance that drops PE, repetitive instance that isn't done once a day, and is soloable, for example PV. You go in PV kill the last boss you get 20 PE, repeat over the course of several hours and you have enough PE to reshape, no that is not a lot because I've used endless supply of PE over years and barely got anything good so don't tell me 20 PE is a lot per run.
At agatio times people were different, PW was thriving and people cared to play, it's a totally different era and can't be compared, but you can look back at agatio times before r8 was a thing and everyone just had dragon gear nothing more, the game was still alive and there was a huge load of pvp/pve people even though gears were fixed and you didn't have to reshape for an eternity.
Arabs those days.. I beat this guy with lesser gear? What happend next? he quit ! monkaS
However idea is great

PV with 50 PE per run with r8 stats made easier to get sounds great!1. Fixed stat forge sounds great, can you farm 1 milion damas for me and my guild so we can gear with fixed stat forge that exists already and come and make pk?
2. Insanity made perfect example of how it should be; fast repetitive instance like PV that gives like 50PE per run
3. If you are speaking of current fixed gear forges its bullshi lmao and even if by any miracle its true its a month of complete no life
4. Yea bro just what we needed
5. You make no sense
6, 7, 8, 9. Make no sense either
10. Yes but nobody will come back
11. No
12. That's what guilds are for the "unavarage players" are called meatshields, they can still PK tho and have fun and experiance guilds rivalries and get better happened so many times in the past there are so many examples of that.
13. Highly doubt he can fix anything but we can hope, untill then we will be on other server having a nice fourway big guild pks, one day it might come back to epic
14. 90% chance wont come back now when its the summer which means 99% wont come back when its over
I really like Insanitys idea tho, 50 PE per PV run is really good burdette should consider it!

50 pe per pv with high rate of rolls I agree

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Can’t blame any admin for the lack of players because the game itself is old as dirt, 2008? 2009? Is when PWI came out, pretty sure no one will come back to a 10 year old game at this rate. 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Can’t blame any admin for the lack of players because the game itself is old as dirt, 2008? 2009? Is when PWI came out, pretty sure no one will come back to a 10 year old game at this rate.
You are talking but have you ever actually tried other games, such as MMOs besides PW? Theres maybe one or two games worth playing like that, Guild of Wars 2 and Final Fantasy.
And if you live in earth Josh, im pretty sure you can tell someone that plays a game for 10+ years cant just quit it that easy, specially when other games are being horrible. This game is something that people tend to come back to and play it often, you have seen past years where everyone comes forum - Im quitting bye-- you see them 1 month after making thread saying they are back, because they test other games, but theres nothing much to enjoy in many MMOs these days.
This server just needs to be open minded and actually listen in both aspects. A few balances like last changes wont take server anywhere, are we gonna have to wait another year for him to touch armors and everything to be easier to get for either beginners and everyone?
He said he would try patch the game every friday, already failed on his word after first week, what do you take from this? Oh he really trying. He really bothering with the server. Gets suggestions from ppl like Insanity, and acts opposite way. Doesnt even bother to say a single word about not launching the weekly patch he said he supposed to do.
Thats for sure how you get your server alive and keep going. 

Offline Mash 🖤

Sure 2008.. 2009 ... 😂 2004~2005, lol this is so old that the game is running on your cpu

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The fixed gear forges are a bad thing, the common player would be fine with it at the start, then he dies to 5 people hitting him or loses a 1v1 because he's bad or just loses for whatever reason, what's this first thing that pops in his head? that he is at a disadvantage because the other player(s) have 5% better gear(it's more than that but I'm just making a point), therefore they will emo and not log anymore because they have bad gear, I speak of what people think and I know a lot of people on this game and how they think, fixed gear is only good if it's the max gear you can get, leaving the farming to other things like shards/engraves. The only PvE that the majority of people might be willing to do is just as simple as an instance that drops PE, repetitive instance that isn't done once a day, and is soloable, for example PV. You go in PV kill the last boss you get 20 PE, repeat over the course of several hours and you have enough PE to reshape, no that is not a lot because I've used endless supply of PE over years and barely got anything good so don't tell me 20 PE is a lot per run. At agatio times people were different, PW was thriving and people cared to play, it's a totally different era and can't be compared, but you can look back at agatio times before r8 was a thing and everyone just had dragon gear nothing more, the game was still alive and there was a huge load of pvp/pve people even though gears were fixed and you didn't have to reshape for an eternity.

Absolutely everything this guy is saying is correct tbh. 

I used to PK tons, make Youtube videos, participate in suggestion threads for PK topics. Host my own 1vs1/2vs2 events when the GM's were busy. 

Now...Epic has me feeling like that's a waste of time. That's all stuff that's wasting my time when I could be farming. I'm a gear perfectionist and it really triggers me that I don't have my perfect shards. 

The only PK I participate in now is red chat and TW because I get rewards for them. I used to be all about PK, but the server as it is now makes me feel like I'm wasting the online time I do have. (I work and maintain friendships and a partner irl.) 

Even now, after just coming back, I'm considering leaving again because I still don't have my magic shards, even though all I do when I'm online is farm FR, and I still don't have my mages Atk weapon. There's so many pieces that I'd like to roll for but I just can't justify doing it without my mages Atk weapon.  So I don't, and it makes me feel sour about being online to begin with.

I'd be happy to have a solo farm instance like you describe, I've rolled over 2.5k times on weapon and I'm still rocking a mediocre weapon. Spread that out over multiple armor pieces and multiple classes...it's no wonder people gave up the farm after 5 Row R8 got added.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
You are talking but have you ever actually tried other games, such as MMOs besides PW? Theres maybe one or two games worth playing like that, Guild of Wars 2 and Final Fantasy.
And if you live in earth Josh, im pretty sure you can tell someone that plays a game for 10+ years cant just quit it that easy, specially when other games are being horrible. This game is something that people tend to come back to and play it often, you have seen past years where everyone comes forum - Im quitting bye-- you see them 1 month after making thread saying they are back, because they test other games, but theres nothing much to enjoy in many MMOs these days.
This server just needs to be open minded and actually listen in both aspects. A few balances like last changes wont take server anywhere, are we gonna have to wait another year for him to touch armors and everything to be easier to get for either beginners and everyone?
He said he would try patch the game every friday, already failed on his word after first week, what do you take from this? Oh he really trying. He really bothering with the server. Gets suggestions from ppl like Insanity, and acts opposite way. Doesnt even bother to say a single word about not launching the weekly patch he said he supposed to do.
Yes I’ve played other games besides PWI, but everyone is barking about how dead epic is, etc, you cant change people’s mind just because the game itself is old. Yeah the pk is great, pve is nice, but after awhile it’s really a repetitive cycle. But anyway, thanks for the talk David 👌. When you say ‘open minded, and “actually listen” on this server, you got another thing coming. When there is an update, new ideas, suggestions that are actually relevant to the server you have half of the players complaining about it because it doesn’t ‘suit them’ or it doesn’t ‘help them’ in any kind of way. You yourself should know of the kind of people on epic David’.
Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:06 am by Southerner

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Sure 2008.. 2009 ... 😂 2004~2005, lol this is so old that the game is running on your cpu
Thanks for correcting me, seems pwi is the only thing on your mind. My pc is legit only 2 years old, but okay 😂😂😂😂

Offline Manequin

x2chan within 30 pe ;)
Spent thousands of pes to not get 4 line weapon.
U can get it with 1 pe or never get it, that's how it works and it sucks tbh.
There’s no NEVER if people actually work for stuff 

But there are some who are lucky but you can’t expect everyone to share the same luck right that’s now how the world works 

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*

Honestly, I've seen plenty of people play PW in general for 10+ years and walk away from it. I'll call bullsht on that one right there. Y'all just need to quit harping on Burdette to jump when you want him to. He doesn't patch every friday like you want him to? k, maybe he had prior crap to do in RL or maybe something came up. The guy does have a life and it doesn't seem to revolve around this game. The game engine is so old that it literally kills people's CPU and it does get repetitive doing the same thing over and over. People move on to other games and there's nothing wrong with that. Just because YOU can't walk away from the game, doesn't mean others can't.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Feel like I should point out that 85%-90% of everyone disagreeing with Insanity's ideas are also saying

"Game is 10 years old and dead anyways, go play other games. Btw I'm inactive/retired and don't play anymore." 

While everyone that actually plays sees the appeal to it. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
GM make option to transfer rank 8 gear stats to other players, wanna donate my gears to friend :rolleyes:

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I have been playing since 2011 and got good r8 gear only in 2016, my -.15 interval wrist only in 2017 while I've had more ec than anyone on epw over the years of holding lands and DT
There’s no NEVER if people actually work for stuff

But there are some who are lucky but you can’t expect everyone to share the same luck right that’s now how the world works
There's people just like Insanity who've played for so long and still can't get certain pieces of armor, I'm sure after some time those people would've given up and quit due to how hard it is to even roll x2chan on gear (except Insanity didn't quit, doesn't change the fact he got his piece after 6 years of investing everything into it, it seems) and the same goes for me, I wanted to play veno but I literally lacked interested in it only because for 2 years of me playing I couldn't get more than x2 def on a weapon, "luck" only gave me x3 ?XD

I can understand where everyone is all coming from in regards with the gear, maybe it shouldn't be made free thats a nono but it definitely should be much easier so no one should have to spend their lives reshaping, and the same goes to engraves but I haven't tried that recently since the patches. :normal-1:

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Just increase the quantity of PE u get as reward on pvp events, instead of PV

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
GM make option to transfer rank 8 gear stats to other players, wanna donate my gears to friend :rolleyes:
+1 gm make r8 to sell📢

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.