EPW Update v54

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
@Insanity @Maxy

What about the fixed gear forges? Aren't they the pk max level sets that will be good to mobilize good pk?

What if he added another instance/gm rewards that would produce more of the mats, instead of farming WB/TT/nirvana?

Then the fixed gears could take less time to acquire and get more participants for events. From what I hear, it takes people a month (duo) to make a full set.
Prolly shorten it to 2 weeks give or take. Except the gears that would break game like double chant wrists.

I think there should be fixed weapon forges also.
Just like double chant wrists a bit harder or more mats needed to get. 

Weapons u can switch back.n forth in PK, to me that's understandable to be a high cost to achieve.

Other matters:
I am a pure pve player even since retail, bk god how long say 2009. Then my friends introduce me to PVP aspect. 

From other servers, I hear ego players, out numbers, hax damage, over powered classes is usually a problem. One of the reasons I never liked R9 gear.
If a server gives too much of one aspect, then you lose another and it will slowly fall apart.

In agatio days,
Hardly seen much but then again wasnt known as a player to see the quarrels of the server. TM was long, got nerfed what 3 times. Look at TM now a ghost town. The slow removal of old reshapes to increase the chances of good r8 gear. People QQ hard when pe came out that players who never dear to PK getting great gear like them.

Everyone on the server will be the same. Be comes boring, switch classes other team switch classes. PK just becomes a wait fest. Then Log off. 

You two making good ideas for contemporary moments. 

Watching Seby's tournament, shown the over powered ruins the weak. Lack of squad base knowledge, and lack of skill. Rushing others down this road wont help.

Having the pro pkers back will be fine will teach others how to work together n learn from them.

I been pking against akatsuki most of the time. It's either damage problems/ people dont know how to work as a group then when back stabbers come to pk is over.

We cant fix all of pvp problems. Mass PK can be 50 or more come into play. It's nice to give the unaverage players something to do to be Tier lvl equivalent to keep up with yall.

Long story short.
Giving the community more of an abundance to get the high level gear is fine. Makes people what to join gm events more/instances more if knowing it can get where they want in a week or two time considering the 10 class base this server has to offer.
Add all skills in game to boutique. 

As Burdette says just have to wait for incoming patches.
Maybe the server might be where it needs to be when summer is over.

Would yall come back once summer is over?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
@Insanity @Maxy

What about the fixed gear forges? Aren't they the pk max level sets that will be good to mobilize good pk?

What if he added another instance/gm rewards that would produce more of the mats, instead of farming WB/TT/nirvana?

Then the fixed gears could take less time to acquire and get more participants for events. From what I hear, it takes people a month (duo) to make a full set.
Prolly shorten it to 2 weeks give or take. Except the gears that would break game like double chant wrists.

I think there should be fixed weapon forges also.

Weapons u can switch back.n forth in PK, to me that's understandable to be a high cost to achieve.

Other matters:
I am a pure pve player even since retail, bk god how long say 2009. Then my friends introduce me to PVP aspect.

From other servers, I hear ego players, out numbers, hax damage, over powered classes is usually a problem. One of the reasons I never liked R9 gear.
If a server gives too much of one aspect, then you lose another and it will slowly fall apart.

In agatio days,
Hardly seen much but then again wasnt known as a player to see the quarrels of the server. TM was long, got nerfed what 3 times. Look at TM now a ghost town. The slow removal of old reshapes to increase the chances of good r8 gear. People QQ hard when pe came out that players who never dear to PK getting great gear like them.

Everyone on the server will be the same. Be comes boring, switch classes other team switch classes. PK just becomes a wait fest. Then Log off.

You two making good ideas for contemporary moments.

Watching Seby's tournament, shown the over powered ruins the weak. Lack of squad base knowledge, and lack of skill. Rushing others down this road wont help.

Having the pro pkers back will be fine will teach others how to work together n learn from them.

I been pking against akatsuki most of the time. It's either damage problems/ people dont know how to work as a group then when back stabbers come to pk is over.

We cant fix all of pvp problems. Mass PK can be 50 or more come into play. It's nice to give the unaverage players something to do to be Tier lvl equivalent to keep up with yall.

Long story short.
Giving the community more of an abundance to get the high level gear is fine. Makes people what to join gm events more/instances more if knowing it can get where they want in a week or two time considering the 10 class base this server has to offer.

As Burdette says just have to wait for incoming patches.
Maybe the server might be where it needs to be when summer is over.

Would yall come back once summer is over?
The fixed gear forges are a bad thing, the common player would be fine with it at the start, then he dies to 5 people hitting him or loses a 1v1 because he's bad or just loses for whatever reason, what's this first thing that pops in his head? that he is at a disadvantage because the other player(s) have 5% better gear(it's more than that but I'm just making a point), therefore they will emo and not log anymore because they have bad gear, I speak of what people think and I know a lot of people on this game and how they think, fixed gear is only good if it's the max gear you can get, leaving the farming to other things like shards/engraves.
The only PvE that the majority of people might be willing to do is just as simple as an instance that drops PE, repetitive instance that isn't done once a day, and is soloable, for example PV. You go in PV kill the last boss you get 20 PE, repeat over the course of several hours and you have enough PE to reshape, no that is not a lot because I've used endless supply of PE over years and barely got anything good so don't tell me 20 PE is a lot per run.
At agatio times people were different, PW was thriving and people cared to play, it's a totally different era and can't be compared, but you can look back at agatio times before r8 was a thing and everyone just had dragon gear nothing more, the game was still alive and there was a huge load of pvp/pve people even though gears were fixed and you didn't have to reshape for an eternity.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
The fixed gear forges are a bad thing, the common player would be fine with it at the start, then he dies to 5 people hitting him or loses a 1v1 because he's bad or just loses for whatever reason, what's this first thing that pops in his head? that he is at a disadvantage because the other player(s) have 5% better gear(it's more than that but I'm just making a point), therefore they will emo and not log anymore because they have bad gear, I speak of what people think and I know a lot of people on this game and how they think, fixed gear is only good if it's the max gear you can get, leaving the farming to other things like shards/engraves.
The only PvE that the majority of people might be willing to do is just as simple as an instance that drops PE, repetitive instance that isn't done once a day, and is soloable, for example PV. You go in PV kill the last boss you get 20 PE, repeat over the course of several hours and you have enough PE to reshape, no that is not a lot because I've used endless supply of PE over years and barely got anything good so don't tell me 20 PE is a lot per run.
At agatio times people were different, PW was thriving and people cared to play, it's a totally different era and can't be compared, but you can look back at agatio times before r8 was a thing and everyone just had dragon gear nothing more, the game was still alive and there was a huge load of pvp/pve people even though gears were fixed and you didn't have to reshape for an eternity.
PV with 50 PE per run with r8 stats made easier to get sounds great!
@Insanity @Maxy

1. What about the fixed gear forges? Aren't they the pk max level sets that will be good to mobilize good pk?

2. What if he added another instance/gm rewards that would produce more of the mats, instead of farming WB/TT/nirvana?

3. Then the fixed gears could take less time to acquire and get more participants for events. From what I hear, it takes people a month (duo) to make a full set.

4. I think there should be fixed weapon forges also.

5. Other matters:

5. From other servers, I hear ego players, out numbers, hax damage, over powered classes is usually a problem. One of the reasons I never liked R9 gear.

6. In agatio days,

7. Everyone on the server will be the same. Be comes boring, switch classes other team switch classes. PK just becomes a wait fest. Then Log off.

8. You two making good ideas for contemporary moments.

9. Watching Seby's tournament, shown the over powered ruins the weak. Lack of squad base knowledge, and lack of skill. Rushing others down this road wont help.

10. Having the pro pkers back will be fine will teach others how to work together n learn from them.

11. I been pking against akatsuki most of the time. It's either damage problems/ people dont know how to work as a group then when back stabbers come to pk is over.

12. We cant fix all of pvp problems. Mass PK can be 50 or more come into play. It's nice to give the unaverage players something to do to be Tier lvl equivalent to keep up with yall.

Long story short.

13. As Burdette says just have to wait for incoming patches.
13. Maybe the server might be where it needs to be when summer is over.

14. Would yall come back once summer is over?
1. Fixed stat forge sounds great, can you farm 1 milion damas for me and my guild so we can gear with fixed stat forge that exists already and come and make pk?
2. Insanity made perfect example of how it should be; fast repetitive instance like PV that gives like 50PE per run
3. If you are speaking of current fixed gear forges its bullshi lmao and even if by any miracle its true its a month of complete no life
4. Yea bro just what we needed
5. You make no sense
6, 7, 8, 9. Make no sense either
10. Yes but nobody will come back
11. No
12. That's what guilds are for the "unavarage players" are called meatshields, they can still PK tho and have fun and experiance guilds rivalries and get better happened so many times in the past there are so many examples of that.
13. Highly doubt he can fix anything but we can hope, untill then we will be on other server having a nice fourway big guild pks, one day it might come back to epic
14. 90% chance wont come back now when its the summer which means 99% wont come back when its over
I really like Insanitys idea tho, 50 PE per PV run is really good burdette should consider it!

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
13. Highly doubt he can fix anything but we can hope, untill then we will be on other server having a nice fourway big guild pks, one day it might come back to epic
??  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
??  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Go back to misfortune where if lucky you get 3v5 while 3 blue named people spectate

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
[quote date=1560765118 link=topic=60361.msg810545#msg810545]
Go back to misfortune where if lucky you get 3v5 while 3 blue named people spectate
[/quote]
Tbh actually it's the same sht, u get in that so good called server a 10v10 if u are lucky, server has so much population that some guild had to split to keep that server alive, if I'm not wrong, so

Atleast I don't get disconnected 5 times while hoping for my 3v5 to happen 

♥ Dev

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Tbh actually it's the same sht, u get in that so good called server a 10v10 if u are lucky, server has so much population that some guild had to split to keep that server alive, if I'm not wrong, so

Atleast I don't get disconnected 5 times while hoping for my 3v5 to happen
Haven’t dc’d once

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
ok so first, u dont know how to quote

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary

its a forum bug

♥ Dev

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Haven’t dc’d once
Same.  

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
A good example if everyone had same gear all along instead of having to farm endlessly to get good status to get pointless status most of the time, which is a waste of time, sure it gives somethign for players to do and stay around, but that is in PVE matter, and if you stop to think, if thats gonna be a way for players to stick around, its just stupid and unecessary, farming over and over for years to get this pointless status when you are aiming for channeling, dex or str, and instead you get vitality or hp that no one cares or ever used... Might aswell just make it 80% easier to get lol
Because when i came to this server, 90% of population mass pked with dragon gears, cant compare times from now and then but what im saying is, even now if people didnt have to farm like idiots to get the end game gear and everyone has same, for sure it wouldnt be as dead as the server currently is.

What lead you into the current situation of this server is to constantly have your eyes on PVE as if nothing else matters. Its not that PvP players got bored of the game and wanted to try something out, its to the fact you stopped caring and ignored them. If you wanna be a great manager you have to make both sides happy. Sure its not easy thing to do and might sound rude, but its not that you really care to even listen or think twice when ever PVP players suggest something. This thread a good example for it. Because when ever theres a PVE change you are always willing to do something about it, in this case you are just refusing right away, assuming and saying people would just make the dead server and their ideas are just pure shit. Well nothing better than having experienced people to suggest you what ever.
A good quote example for this is, back then at school and teacher would just pick their favourite students. Which Should never be done and is unfair.
Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:14 pm by SuckMyAppIes

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Farm more = higher probability to get the said stats
I’ve known several players with more than a toon with x2 channel wrist AND 4line weapon
And these stats are even more common with the recent Xmas forge etc
Maybe you’re not trying hard enough to get the desired stats, or your strike of luck hasn’t arrived but I’m sure with proportional effort of farming you’ll eventually get it.
After all it’s all about probabilities, someone who farms hundreds of PE per day are bound to get better stats as they reforge compared to someone who farms hundreds of PE per week and expect the same results.
Have you idea of what kind of shit you just said? I literally lost the count of the amount of times that I've seen people who log once every 6 months and rolls like 300 pe or less and get 4def weapon or 4atk with 0 effort while others spent thousands of pes and don't even get a decent 3def weapon so no, it's nothing about effort is all about luck.

Offline Manequin

Have you idea of what kind of shit you just said? I literally lost the count of the amount of times that I've seen people who log once every 6 months and rolls like 300 pe or less and get 4def weapon or 4atk with 0 effort while others spent thousands of pes and don't even get a decent 3def weapon so no, it's nothing about effort is all about luck.
So you clown expect to roll a 4 def/atk and x2chan just by the 10pe bh gives you? 
GOOD LUCK (YOU SERIOUSLY NEED IT) 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
So you clown expect to roll a 4 def/atk and x2chan just by the 10pe bh gives you?
x2chan within 30 pe ;)
Spent thousands of pes to not get 4 line weapon.
U can get it with 1 pe or never get it, that's how it works and it sucks tbh.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
i know an example of a girl that got x2 chann wrist from the PE that x-mass daily log-in quest in 2k15... or 16, cant rlly remember

♥ Dev