Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v54

Offline Chrysta

I haven't played for a month but I would like to suggest PvE changes.. I hope you don't mind

• Increase the amount of Forum Events. Drawing events or anything else. I wouldn't mind if the deadline was in three months, but to see it open and running would be fun.
  • Scale down Nation Wars map. There aren't enough players nowadays.
  • Increase reward for TM. Honestly, nobody wants to help here.
  • Update Bounty Hunter quest and reward. It's a daily anyways! Make it more fun now that everyone gets to 150 instantly. Also consider that it's hard to find 6+ players. I'd like to see Homestead items or Faction Contribution as a reward.
  • Increase text size for signature on your gear. I'd like to write more but there isn't enough space :monkey-23:

And PvP

• I disagree with EP nerf. I think you should remove Vit build instead. It's the same thing but EP would deal high magic damage as originally intended.
  • Make upgraded old r8 able to be honed. Lots of people have their gear ruined, it's not my case but I see venos with 10% channeling instead of 12%.
  • Fix Seeker Heartseeker. It's supposed to be 100%. Most people just suggest making Stalagstrike unable to miss but I think Heartseeker is more important.

Offline Jiren

Make Barbs and BMs wear magic rings  8)

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

• Fix Seeker Heartseeker. It's supposed to be 100%. Most people just suggest making Stalagstrike unable to miss but I think Heartseeker is more important.
this is not a mistake,if the seeker has no sword buff on Hearseeker freeze will never miss, but if u got any sword buff on the 100% will be reduced by the % of ur sword buff proc, but ye it was badly made

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
this is not a mistake,if the seeker has no sword buff on Hearseeker freeze will never miss, but if u got any sword buff on the 100% will be reduced by the % of ur sword buff proc, but ye it was badly made

Not only Heartseeker, Ion Spike as well

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
They are members of this community for many years and just because someone is not active at the moment their voice should not be heard? Insanity suggested a manager instead of Burdette as both manager and developer exactly because someone needs to start replying to concerns and you just confirmed why it's needed
there's not been any decent fash event since u left,
so please, come back and host em,
pls ty
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
there's not been any decent fash event since u left,
so please, come back and host em,
pls ty
uwu so sweet  :normal-8:

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
still wondering why there was another line for r8 gear

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Rly don’t know why people are giving burdette such stick to be honest, epw is a business, guy needs revenue, what he did to the server gives him that, you got to respect him keepin the server afloat for so long after so many people left. Everyone saying they’ll quit or going to quit or games dying been saying it since 2012 still waiting for that to happen lol 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
still wondering why there was another line for r8 gear
Good player in  forum , good player in game✋

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader

still not hard to gear 10 toons .

its easy but abit boring since the same way of farm doesnt change from 2013

i just hope that we could have new instance for BH1 and BH2 . change the reward and make it worth .

add frags for every quest and daily .

thats can be called change .

as u said PVE important to keep server alive . and whos doing that PVE from years i think they deserve to get new stuf to doo
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika

To hs quests too, pls!

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
still not hard to gear 10 toons .

its easy but abit boring since the same way of farm doesnt change from 2013

i just hope that we could have new instance for BH1 and BH2 . change the reward and make it worth .

thats can be called change .

as u said PVE important to keep server alive . and whos doing that PVE from years i think they deserve to get new stuf to doo
Still not hard? Been here for years yet no one of my toons has X2 chann wrist or x4 atk/Def lmao 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Manequin

Still not hard? Been here for years yet no one of my toons has X2 chann wrist or x4 atk/Def lmao
Farm more = higher probability to get the said stats
I’ve known several players with more than a toon with x2 channel wrist AND 4line weapon
And these stats are even more common with the recent Xmas forge etc
Maybe you’re not trying hard enough to get the desired stats, or your strike of luck hasn’t arrived but I’m sure with proportional effort of farming you’ll eventually get it. 
After all it’s all about probabilities, someone who farms hundreds of PE per day are bound to get better stats as they reforge compared to someone who farms hundreds of PE per week and expect the same results. 

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Burdette should open up the quick sand maze instance and modify it to give rewards that would be useful in game. Or modify old instance that is not being farmed anymore. 
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Not everyone is rich enough so PVE peeps like me would really appreciate it. 
They see me rolling, they hating..