Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v54

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
What needs to be changed is decreasing the gap between low farm and high farm, while keeping multiple pieces. Most important pieces should be easier to get and less impactful harder to get, which is what I'll be doing next patches; making important parts that give more stats (R8) easier to get good stats on.

But I'm an example of a person who likes to gear her toons. My every toon got fairy good r8 and his own set of ornaments. I see only problem with shards. I'm still waiting till something with incredibly price cost for shards will be done. Till then I don't use my alt toons, it's pointless when they're not done without that shards.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
But I'm an example of a person who likes to gear her toons. My every toon got fairy good r8 and his own set of ornaments. I see only problem with shards. I'm still waiting till something with incredibly price cost for shards will be done. Till then I don't use my alt toons, it's pointless when they're not done without that shards.
There will be more changes to forest ruins and shards that will make it easier. The 40>60 and adding fragments to events already made price drop

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well Jaan its not just 3-5 xpendable people speaking up, ever since you added this gear and more shards to farm if you remember quite well you had whole OutCast and Xpendable coming back to the server. I mean without any ego or what ever, we talking about Insanity which is a person who had one of the main factions in server that kept it alive for years. 
I dont see the issue of actually trying out what they suggesting, meaning on keeping the shards and engraves farming but the 6 pieces of armor way easier to get, cause at this point to make them its ridiculous anyways for the lack of people in server you can barely find an actual thing to farm properly for it..
This would just be benificial to either PVE and PVP players and both sides would be happy about it instead of just one

I do agree with you, people needs to stop expecting a bible of changes in a patch, thats not my point here, my point in fact is, you dont seem to really bother much when it comes to these suggestions from the Active PvP players that kept server alive for so long, which is why everyone did quit and server is so poor in pvp aspect. You cant just say that even if 200 pvp players would come if you made the gear system the way we saying, that they would just quit or get bored, because if that was the case those  pvp players would have not  stayed around this server for years pking. 
I dont think server needs new management of what ever, you are amazing the way you are, big brain, lots of things most cant do for sure, but one thing you should be more open minded is to actually listen in general to everyone. You showing opposite attitude on this, this stuff has been suggested by several people over the months

Your server was a good example, the gear system wasnt an issue to get, look how fast it gathered people, they left epic right away to play yours, even if it was just a test server, you saw the success of it. If people asking you for something they done for years (PVP) you shouldnt just say we would get bored. Because thats not logical, other wise we wouldnt have stayed in this server if it wasnt for pvp.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Please make a gay pride event pls... I want to enjoy game in all it's glory.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Please make a gay pride event pls... I want to enjoy game in all it's glory.
agreed if gay pride event whole tyrants come back

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
agreed if gay pride event whole tyrants come back
Yes, we are very pro-gay

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Well Jaan its not just 3-5 xpendable people speaking up, ever since you added this gear and more shards to farm if you remember quite well you had whole OutCast and Xpendable coming back to the server. I mean without any ego or what ever, we talking about Insanity which is a person who had one of the main factions in server that kept it alive for years.
I dont see the issue of actually trying out what they suggesting, meaning on keeping the shards and engraves farming but the 6 pieces of armor way easier to get, cause at this point to make them its ridiculous anyways for the lack of people in server you can barely find an actual thing to farm properly for it..
This would just be benificial to either PVE and PVP players and both sides would be happy about it instead of just one

I do agree with you, people needs to stop expecting a bible of changes in a patch, thats not my point here, my point in fact is, you dont seem to really bother much when it comes to these suggestions from the Active PvP players that kept server alive for so long, which is why everyone did quit and server is so poor in pvp aspect. You cant just say that even if 200 pvp players would come if you made the gear system the way we saying, that they would just quit or get bored, because if that was the case those  pvp players would have not  stayed around this server for years pking.
I dont think server needs new management of what ever, you are amazing the way you are, big brain, lots of things most cant do for sure, but one thing you should be more open minded is to actually listen in general to everyone. You showing opposite attitude on this, this stuff has been suggested by several people over the months

Your server was a good example, the gear system wasnt an issue to get, look how fast it gathered people, they left epic right away to play yours, even if it was just a test server, you saw the success of it. If people asking you for something they done for years (PVP) you shouldnt just say we would get bored. Because thats not logical, other wise we wouldnt have stayed in this server if it wasnt for pvp.
+1  think should remove shyt stats r8 like hp evasion

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline _Epic_

Actually i think biggest mistake(noone knew that at the begging sadly) was made is 1.5.5 Version (mostly abt 2 new class)

Many many servers went back to 1.5.1 or 1.5.5 just w/o 2 new.
It was much more balanced pk and fun lol
Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:09 pm by _Epic_

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
add new fashion from pwi thank you

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
majority doesn't understand or care about how the server works and what is best for it in the long run.
This is not the first time I see Burdette utter these lines. The problem is precisely that he considers himself an absolute authority.

Me and Maxy are from two different worlds when it comes to this server, yet I cannot stress how much I agree with the managerial concerns he has raised. 

"Truth is like the sky, and opinion like the clouds."
And when the clouds are thick, they tend to cover up the sky.

Personally, I agree with Burdette in this regard:
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
If we were to cross-examine views held by EPW players we could with evidence conclude that they are clueless, or they do not care. 

A note to Burdette: Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
add new fashion from pwi thank you
I will log just to see you in the new fashion  :normal-4:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
- In skype group we discussed what will happen; ep nerfed.
I'm glad to know that the nerf was based on a skype chat not in any majority :normal-22:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I'm glad to know that the nerf was based on a skype chat not in any majority :normal-22:
I was always going to nerf EPs, their def has been broken for a while now. That skype chat was just players giving suggestions, anyone can PM me in skype and give suggestions.

A note to Burdette: Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't.
From what I see the only thing they know is how to kill a server. Their main priority is having fun, not keeping the server up for as long as possible. Player enjoyment and server longevity are opposites and they need to be balanced properly, so there need to be things that are not always enjoyable but keep server up.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Player enjoyment and server longevity are opposites
They are contingent. Time will show the rest.