Epic Perfect World

Burdette from Fake PW HR?

Offline Blade

Is this server's Admin Burdette from Fake PW HR? @Burdette Posting here because couldn't PM lol

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Wew someone that still remembers this server? Legends

Good times 

Offline Blade

Yep that's me
tf you doing administrating a server? x) and more importantly, why is it not the classic 1.3.6 or .8?

Wew someone that still remembers this server? Legends

Good times
I was in hangover with burdette lol thats why i asked
long time ago, though

And checking your profile just now... you're from Portugal too lol

Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 03:48 am by Nyx

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
Check my profile, and u will get reminded of a legendary guild

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Check my profile, and u will get reminded of a legendary guild
Uh... i mean, Betrayed came really late if we talking about fake extreme pw server lol, Bumblebee, Fallen, Valkyria and prob Crush were the most known factions back then 

Offline Blade

Uh... i mean, Betrayed came really late if we talking about fake extreme pw server lol, Bumblebee, Fallen, Valkyria and prob Crush were the most known factions back then

They came later, but were still pretty relevant these BetrayeD guys. I know cause I remember the name x)

Also, I can't answer any PMs here in the forums. I guess it's because I do not have enough posts. But I am also portuguese lol

As for my nickname in FPW I got no clue lol - I never stick to 1 like you guys do xD probably VVind? idk and I only was in HO in FPW HR, didn't even know you guys went on to other servers after

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
They came later, but were still pretty relevant these BetrayeD guys. I know cause I remember the name x)

Also, I can't answer any PMs here in the forums. I guess it's because I do not have enough posts. But I am also portuguese lol

As for my nickname in FPW I got no clue lol - I never stick to 1 like you guys do xD probably VVind? idk and I only was in HO in FPW HR, didn't even know you guys went on to other servers after
Name kinda sounds familiar, was just wondering, always cool to see old mates from old times

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
i miss the legend server..
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
Nqh man am talking about highrate. Neon didnt even wanna make betrayed in extreme until me and shade urged him too. Then he and karas made it that too for a short time. 

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????

Yea i can recall you, >>>>LegendX