Epic Perfect World

Lack of Gameplay

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
Hi everyone. I don't really post on the forum but I've been around for quite a while.
I started playing PWI over 10 years ago; before charms, genies, new races, etc; I've been here for a few years as well.
(charms ruined PK a long time ago lol)

Personally, I don't care too much about PK balance, or GM activity (no offence). It's not that those things aren't important, but it's not why I play.
Honestly I stopped playing because I ran out of PVE and solo content in general, there's not a lot for me to do here. PK and events only ever made up about 5% of my playtime. Minor nerfs and buffs really aren't going to make much of difference because that isn't why the server is dying, IMO.

Some diversity may help to reignite the playerbase. You could make the original game content viable again.
  • Buff the Legendary, TT, Nirvana, etc gears into relevant variants? (I'd play just to collect gears)
  • Buff all instance mobs and give them worthwhile drops? (chance to drop ECs based on past difficulty?)
  • Remove party restrictions (its annoying and pointless).
  • Hell, I wouldn't mind leveling up from 1 to 150 if I there were several viable ways to do it.
  • Or buff all world mobs (and bosses) by 100 levels or something, might be interesting; better than letting that free content go to waste.

For me: there's nothing to do, so there's no reason to play.
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
lack of patches and unbalanced classes lack of pvp and pve players moved to other servers  :monkey-37:

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna

If patches only micromanage the PvP meta, nothing will change and the server will die. Most players don't play PW solely to PvP, this sever is lacking in relevant content. No need to create custom assets, just keep the original structure and bring what already exists into relevance.

I mean... what's the point of having all of this level scaled content if everyone begins at max level anyway?

(Half joking)
Want 'better' PvP? Remove charms and atk levels. >_>
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
can u all stop with your dog lvl suggestions and play the game as is ?  
.l.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Just go to pwi, please

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna

Just go to pwi, please
What a strange request. No sorry.

can u all stop with your dog lvl suggestions and play the game as is ?  
 What's wrong with my suggestions? I've already explained why I'm not playing.
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
this is a private server. if you want original content, just go play pwi or find another server with better pve content that ure looking for (?) bringing more pve won’t make the players come back lmao. what ur suggesting is pointless

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
this is a private server. if you want original content, just go play pwi or find another server with better pve content that ure looking for (?) bringing more pve won’t make the players come back lmao. what ur suggesting is pointless
Basicaly this . #giveusFrenzyBack
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Thank God you didn't PK, it's easier than PVE against this people

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Im actually the best

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna

It's not about wanting the original content, I'm talking about providing a verity of content without the devs having to create a bunch of original assets. The easiest way I think of is to simply modify the stats and changing some loot tables on content that already exist in the game. Also, PVE and PVP are not a binary, most people enjoy both. Finally, telling people to go somewhere else does nothing for this sever.

Thank God you didn't PK, it's easier than PVE against this people

I never stated that I didn't PK or enjoy it. Its simply a minority of my playtime.

On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Monti

• Old Player
this game still suckin big balls??

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
this game still suckin big balls??
Its never really been bad. It's just lacking some content in between PK.
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
I like how you're so logical in responding against the (typical) nonsensical comments posted in this thread.

Guys, here's the thing, GMs can modify both PvP and PvE at the same time. It's not mutually exclusive. If GMs do the suggestions here, then obviously, it'll benefit the people who want to PvE, and do no harm for people who doesn't?

And the player is not suggesting making it a PvE server. The player is asking for something to do in this dead-ass server through a (frankly) practical method. It's fun having to have good teamwork through these PvE instances. You guys don't have to shove PK down people's throats if they don't want it.

And if y'all reply the "play official PWI then" argument, y'all can smd. Just because it's private, doesn't mean it's exclusively PvP. Why else do you think EPW survived this long?