Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v53

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Well then thats your problem to start with, cause the server it self wont change at all when it comes to scripting. Other wise Jaan would have never bothered to even implement the system gear change which you can access in the inventory..
And well sorry to tell you but thats a lie, a sb that scripts is no where being squishy, you need to get better on that point, i would only consider taking tips from Label at this point, never seen these being squishy and dealing tons of damage so..
don't step up to me ur just like natsu 3v1 2 clerics and u still manage to die to an self buff 1 spark combo fk outa here

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
New genies next patch pls, need more dark themed  :police:

Offline Multislasher

• Old player
  • Retired on 11/10/2019
where is the weekend update for this week :-\ :-X

Offline SweetGummy

where is the weekend update for this week :-\ :-X
+1 ;)

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
- Stormbringer ultimate Dark Maelstorm nerfs:

*The effect duration lowered from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
Since 3 out of 4 debuffs now only apply while in effect range (which is best part of nerf), halving the effect duration of this 5min cd skill is too much imo as all run to africa when they see ulti, making this part of nerf suck for pve and where its needed.

It no longer shines in the big pks which I think its truly meant for, I did 2 TWs on my wiz and when the time comes for those big pushes that play a big part in the outcome of the battle, sb ulti is needed for an effective comeback. Its now shorter than wiz and psy ulti which wasn't the case before, its bad because this shorter effect duration doesn't give enough time to set up a more desired aoe attempt so its not just the sb that feels this nerf.

Several times I could have launched 1 - 2 more aoes (could have sparked them too) which would have killed 2 more people or applied alot of pressure on enemies at least. The skill is meant to be op tbh, yes it was broken pre nerf but whoever fails to leave the effect area on time which is now 10 meters, well their fate is well deserved.
Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:13 am by T J T

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Since 3 out of 4 debuffs now only apply while in effect range (which is best part of nerf), halving the effect duration of this 5min cd skill is too much imo as all run to africa when they see ulti, making this part of nerf suck for pve and where its needed.

It no longer shines in the big pks which I think its truly meant for, I did 2 TWs on my wiz and when the time comes for those big pushes that play a big part in the outcome of the battle, sb ulti is needed for an effective comeback. Its now shorter than wiz and psy ulti which wasn't the case before, its bad because this shorter effect duration doesn't give enough time to set up a more desired aoe attempt so its not just the sb that feels this nerf.

Several times I could have launched 1 - 2 more aoes (could have sparked them too) which would have killed 2 more people or applied alot of pressure on enemies at least. The skill is meant to be op tbh, yes it was broken pre nerf but whoever fails to leave the effect area on time which is now 10 meters, well their fate is well deserved.
Sounds fine to me. There should always be a well done combo if you are trying to make "an effective comeback", not just throw down the ultimate and get free elo. Even WR needs to do Roar>Flame to be effective, not just flame. Maybe try stacking SB ult with vortex or veno nova or roar

Offline Renko

- 3% Elemental resistance stats, HP+100, Physical and magic attack +40, Physical and magical defense stats have been removed from accessory engraving. The chance of +9 and +10 dex/str/mag/vit was increased. The chance of Atk Level, Def Level, RPDT, RMDT and Crit Rate combinations are the same, but the chance of things like atk2dex9/10 or def2str9/10 etc have been increased by 33% or so.
- Speedstart has been added to flying. This means you will instantly gain maximum flight speed. Flights will also now start without animation.
- Flight speeds have been lowered from 10.50 to 7.00. (Acceleration speed is still 13.00)
- There is now a 5 second wait time before you can use acceleration.
- Flight Acceleration will now be automatic and will not require or drain any energy.
- Group PvP now requires minimum 10v10 instead of 15v15.
- Heroic Battle and Capture the Flag teaming balance method has been changed. Now you only need to take the quest and wait up to 30 seconds to be teleported. The teams should be much more balanced now.
- Stormbringer ultimate Dark Maelstorm nerfs:
*DoT damage duration has been lowered from 15 seconds to 9 seconds
*The effect range was lowered from 15 meters to 10 meters
*The effect duration lowered from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
*Channeling, APS and defense reduces now only apply when you are inside the ultimate effect. They will wear off as soon as you leave the ultimate effect area.
- Cleric defense nerfs:
*MP blessing now has 4000MP instead of 8000MP
*Rank 8 set bonus will now give 15 Defense levels instead of 25.
*Ironheart blessing overtime healing effect can no longer be stacked.
- Fashion has been added to Epic Custom Fashion NPC. Only female fashion was added.
- Elysian Seal can now be crafted into Damascene Ore at 1:1 rate at Vyn Ren, the Trainer at Archosaur West (homestead items NPC)
- Weapon Stone has been added back for 150 Epic Points at God's Giving. You can again request a custom weapon with your own model, but there are 2 new rules for GFX effects
You can read the full custom weapon guide here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=60296.0
- Added Custom Titles
- Added Faction Titles
- Updated Faction Icons
Nerf ep def... And this guy pretend we are stupid ...
Nice joke 

Offline Monali

• ♥ Stefan ♥
So when are you fixing the EP nerf? You need to give back def levels and make it an RPDT nerf instead. 
Promaja

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Ep was ok still need fix db or fix genie faith

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
Nice update I think  :police:
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline Evane

• Characters: Evane, Sicilienne
  • Faction: Vengeance
"*MP blessing now has 4000MP instead of 8000MP
*Rank 8 set bonus will now give 15 Defense levels instead of 25."

Don't care about the server but really? mana? LOL the 8k mana that are gone within 3 secs against dbs and sins? 
Only reason why u would do this i think is because you have no idea what to nerf and u kinda try desperately to get server back alive. And before saying "balance changes" you need to be able to consider sup and dd clerics. 
Thanks to your hard thinking now db/sin vs cleric is absolutely useless, perhaps we can include barbs too. 
The fkin mana bro.. Lol 
Not to mention the 10 def lvls holy 

How much IQ do you have to lack to apply such a change lol so disappointing 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Plays ep...says someone lacks iq...wowzer 

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣

Don't care about the server but really? mana? LOL the 8k mana that are gone within 3 secs against dbs and sins?
Only reason why u would do this i think is because you have no idea what to nerf and u kinda try desperately to get server back alive. And before saying "balance changes" you need to be able to consider sup and dd clerics.
Thanks to your hard thinking now db/sin vs cleric is absolutely useless, perhaps we can include barbs too.
The fkin mana bro.. Lol

Wow i see how hard yuo protect yuor class
I could cry about sb ulti, besause yuo can just run away from it and it last only 10 sec, but i dont :)

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika

The fkin mana bro.. Lol

Hate on her that she speaks based on "protect your class or you're brainless you play ep" is too low to comment even.

I don't care much about decreasing damage levels, but truth is that altering bless made Plume Shell much too much weakened, against dbs and sins it really drains mana to 0 in 3 seconds and then you're simply dead.
Altering Ironheart Blessing made that skill totally useless too, support eps had only 2 skills to efficiently heal single tarrget, Stream of Rejuvenation and Ironheart Blessing, Now class designed for healing got only one single target heal (!).

When other eps who really play that class but don't care about what is happening on forum ask me why that all happened and I tell them it's only because Maxy on forum said wherever he could he felt too op (in 2013) playing ep, everyone just laugh.
Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:19 am by Martylka

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Hate on her that she speaks based on "protect your class or you're brainless you play ep" is too low to comment even.

I don't care much about decreasing damage levels, but truth is that altering bless made Plume Shell much too much weakened, against dbs and sins it really drains mana to 0 in 3 seconds and then you're simply dead.
Altering Ironheart Blessing made that skill totally useless too, support eps had only 2 skills to efficiently heal single tarrget, Stream of Rejuvenation and Ironheart Blessing, Now class designed for healing got only one single target heal (!).

When other eps who really play that class but don't care about what is happening on forum ask me why that all happened and I tell them it's only because Maxy on forum said wherever he could he felt too op (in 2013) playing ep, everyone just laugh.

Imagine if he done this on purpose? Maybe duskblade kd nerf incoming .. Have u think on that

Edit : can we god damn focuse over pve nerfing how u gona drag ppl with this pve rate god damn