Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v53

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Hey everyone.
Some accessory engraves have been made easier, Speedstart has been added to the client and some balance changes were made to Stormbringer and Cleric. Heroic Battle and Capture the Flag teaming balance was also improved and Weapon Stone has been added back to God's Giving.

> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
- 3% Elemental resistance stats, HP+100, Physical and magic attack +40, Physical and magical defense stats have been removed from accessory engraving. The chance of +9 and +10 dex/str/mag/vit was increased. The chance of Atk Level, Def Level, RPDT, RMDT and Crit Rate combinations are the same, but the chance of things like atk2dex9/10 or def2str9/10 etc have been increased by 33% or so.
- Speedstart has been added to flying. This means you will instantly gain maximum flight speed. Flights will also now start without animation.
- Flight speeds have been lowered from 10.50 to 7.00. (Acceleration speed is still 13.00)
- There is now a 5 second wait time before you can use acceleration.
- Flight Acceleration will now be automatic and will not require or drain any energy.
- Group PvP now requires minimum 10v10 instead of 15v15.
- Heroic Battle and Capture the Flag teaming balance method has been changed. Now you only need to take the quest and wait up to 30 seconds to be teleported. The teams should be much more balanced now.
- Stormbringer ultimate Dark Maelstorm nerfs:
*DoT damage duration has been lowered from 15 seconds to 9 seconds
*The effect range was lowered from 15 meters to 10 meters
*The effect duration lowered from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
*Channeling, APS and defense reduces now only apply when you are inside the ultimate effect. They will wear off as soon as you leave the ultimate effect area.
- Cleric defense nerfs:
*MP blessing now has 4000MP instead of 8000MP
*Rank 8 set bonus will now give 15 Defense levels instead of 25.
*Ironheart blessing overtime healing effect can no longer be stacked.
- Fashion has been added to Epic Custom Fashion NPC. Only female fashion was added.
- Elysian Seal can now be crafted into Damascene Ore at 1:1 rate at Vyn Ren, the Trainer at Archosaur West (homestead items NPC)
- Weapon Stone has been added back for 150 Epic Points at God's Giving. You can again request a custom weapon with your own model, but there are 2 new rules for GFX effects
You can read the full custom weapon guide here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=60296.0
- Added Custom Titles
- Added Faction Titles
- Updated Faction Icons

Offline IROLO

• Beginner
  • Characters: IROLO

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
What about rewriting customs??? some of us bought weps with ugly description on it :-[

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Dartex

• Characters: Dartex
ty for the patch , really nice changes (not for sb and ep lol)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
What about rewriting customs??? some of us bought weps with ugly description on it :-[
There will be an option for that. I need to write the guide for it again so I'll do it later

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Rip EP mains lol!!!! Hopefully nightshade classes will be nerfed next week. 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Bllue

• Change changes people who do not want to change.
  • Characters: Bllue
  • Faction: Virus Faction Leader
Who thought of this brilliant idea ? I can understand the SB nerf but the MP nerf and the 10DEF lvls? Eps will have no chance against any Aps classes? This is another stupid pointless patch that makes no sense.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Who thought of this brilliant idea ? I can understand the SB nerf but the MP nerf and the 10DEF lvls? Eps will have no chance against any Aps classes? This is another stupid pointless patch that makes no sense.
+1 ^ 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Excuse me sir?????

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
Soooooooooo existance custom model cant be sold? only new ones can be added???

cuz i wanna use the model from an dragon wep on my mystic r8 :<

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
#LearnToPlayMagEP

Eps are fine ijs

15/06/19 ❣

Offline Clover

• Characters: Clover
  • Faction: Vengeance
🍀

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Soooooooooo existance custom model cant be sold? only new ones can be added???

cuz i wanna use the model from an dragon wep on my mystic r8 :<
You can use existing models, there's a section about that in the guide

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
LOVE UUUUUUU XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15/06/19 ❣