New: the Daily Epic.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Daily Epic.

Brocking bought wife, dowry remains a mystery.

Brocking, being desperate after looking for a wife for some time now, decided for an advertising campaign. Although some said it was more like spamming, he persisted in using World Chat for a wife. The on ly condition: it had to be a real girl. Quite a task in this world of she-males and himmen. He even added he had loads of Epic Coins, although that did not to the desired result at first. In the end however, our beloved Duke Blake announced his marriage to Sheeena. He told Daily Epic that they are very happy together but refused to tell the amount of EC he paid her. It either cannot have been much or he really is loaded because shortly after the nuptials, he was seen selling EC in World Chat.
Epic Daily wishes them a great marriage and to all of you ladies who had wanted a Bill Gates-like husband: better luck next time.

The search continues: mr. Ibi still single.
Despite his own bid at an advertising campain that, to the annoyance of many, has been going on for some time now, Ibi is still single. Or single again, even your fast editors at the Daily cannot keep up with him. We sincerely hope he will find his 'wifey' soon and will stay married (and silent) forever.

Evidence kept secret in accusations of theft.
World chat today saw some serious accusation from Edmadyn to BabyOnFire, who according to Edma, had sold some of his gears. BabyOnFire proclaimed her innocence, but Edma soon stated there was proof. Baby's request to see the proof, however, was denied. At Daily Epic, we assume the proof, if it exists in fact, will be submitted to the authorities. We will keep our readers informed if there is any news about this case.

The usual: scamming galore.
World Chat also gave us our normal daily dose of warnings for scammers. Nothing new there. The only thing we can say to our readers is to ALWAYS check a trade before agreeing to it and to NEVER give your account info to anyone else.

Shocking family secrets out in the open!!
In a surprise move, sirMittens married Leihr after failing to get an invite for Mordenita's shower party. Not long after, it was revealed that Leihr and sirMittens are in fact, FATHER and SON!! And shortly after that, sirMittens married AxelVIII. We at Daily Epic are still reeling from the shock but will keep you informed on all unholy unions, now and in the future!

You missed the afternoon flame.

You had one job.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
In a surprise move, sirMittens married Leihr after failing to get an invite for Mordenita's shower party. Not long after, it was revealed that Leihr and sirMittens are in fact, FATHER and SON!! And shortly after that, sirMittens married AxelVIII. We at Daily Epic are still reeling from the shock but will keep you informed on all unholy unions, now and in the future!

This made me lol so damn hard xD!
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
not keep up with him. We sincerely hope he will find his 'wifey' soon and will stay married (and silent) forever.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?! DONE! DEAD! I'M GONE LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Tjeumans

Thx everyone for your appreciation. I will try and post on an (almost) daily basis, however....I play on European time and miss a lot of things during US-daytime as I am sleeping then. Feel free to pm me with juicy bits of news though and I will try and work them into the daily update.

Offline Sumi

• I know you better than you know yourself
  • Characters: Sumiko, Immune, Adrestria
  • Faction: What's a Faction?
"Shocking family secrets out in the open!!
In a surprise move, sirMittens married Leihr after failing to get an invite for Mordenita's shower party. Not long after, it was revealed that Leihr and sirMittens are in fact, FATHER and SON!! And shortly after that, sirMittens married AxelVIII. We at Daily Epic are still reeling from the shock but will keep you informed on all unholy unions, now and in the future!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I'M DONE. LEIHR COME HERE MY SUGAR-DADDY.  :normal-15: :normal-15: :normal-15: :normal-34: :normal-34:

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
"Shocking family secrets out in the open!!
In a surprise move, sirMittens married Leihr after failing to get an invite for Mordenita's shower party. Not long after, it was revealed that Leihr and sirMittens are in fact, FATHER and SON!! And shortly after that, sirMittens married AxelVIII. We at Daily Epic are still reeling from the shock but will keep you informed on all unholy unions, now and in the future!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I'M DONE. LEIHR COME HERE MY SUGAR-DADDY.  :normal-15: :normal-15: :normal-15: :normal-34: :normal-34:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Benji

Gotta love the news

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Nid sports section.