Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v52

Offline Kimy Bizdak

• Love
  • i Love u
  • Characters: Kimy
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
ahh is going to decrease the dmg to the venomancer and what happened with the sb and db ?? that's why this server every day dies more
Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 12:20 am by Panda

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
thx for patch sempai, nice to see your decision on being more present, keep it going !
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
why does every one think db is the problem holy shit wait until you see the new class LOOL and db is not the problem it's just you dont know how to counter 

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
and burdette add back where we can change our custom weapon's man i wanna change what's written on it and i bet others that buying from player's will like this idea too. or i been gone to long and it's already an thing lol

Offline Whaatt

• LMAOOOOOO
There is no reason to heal doll now since it will disappear before you can kill it

And custom weapons will be moved later today
We're waiting for it Burds ♥

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
Add custom weps bk :(

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Custom weapon will be added back next patch, with model change option, but there will be a limit to how many separate effect files you can add

Offline Juwita

• Maritim
  • Characters: Juwita | Alami
  • Faction: Maritim

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Custom weapon will be added back next patch, with model change option, but there will be a limit to how many separate effect files you can add
i just wanna change what's written on it 

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
I love youuuuuuuuuuu marry pls ♥♥

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Sekase

• 疼痛
I love youuuuuuuuuuu marry pls ♥♥
????????????

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
waw         

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Ty for patch Jaan!

Next week DB, SB nerf pliz   :tiger-46:   (every1 is waiting for it)
Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 12:11 pm by forum user

Offline Jiren

Why only nerf veno... so many other classes need balance and you nerf veno?? What about archers, sb ulti; why not boost other classes as well? This is poor from the game developer. What venos ever do to you??

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Why only nerf veno... so many other classes need balance and you nerf veno?? What about archers, sb ulti; why not boost other classes as well? This is poor from the game developer. What venos ever do to you??
He can balance the Others classes on the next small weekly Patches. WF's doll was a must to nerf lol. I think EAs are fine o.o