• Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
haha tsu deszcz pada kurwa haha xd noob

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol so THIS is the big XPENDABLE comeback ? pretty lackluster gotta say, expected more from the so-called epw "GODS" (more like dogs lmao)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
liked music but at the point as a EA 0 AA -.0
and change topic name to *Dead Arab* :police:

Offline Monali

• ♥ Stefan ♥

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
People still playing this? okei

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
People still trying to impress someone by putting inactive in profile?
I think I know a guy who used to play even while "inactive"
Wait, it was you
okei 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
same person who had inactive on his profile and logged every single day. also same person who, for some odd reason, thinks that it makes them cool to say they're inactive, and how trash this game, even though they've played it everyday all day for years. okei my dudeski ur cool xD

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
same person who had inactive on his profile and logged every single day. also same person who, for some odd reason, thinks that it makes them cool to say they're inactive, and how trash this game, even though they've played it everyday all day for years. okei my dudeski ur cool xD
>:(       

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Ripped lul
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Didn't log the game for like 2-3 months now, don't even have it in my pc anymore but okei, no mad dudes, keep playing it or go on other one, u know which is it.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Didn't log the game for like 2-3 months now, don't even have it in my pc anymore but okei, no mad dudes, keep playing it or go on other one, u know which is it.
yea u missed my point entirely. 2 to 3 months very long time btw. my point was that not even that long ago u were logging everyday while having inactive written all over ur profile. and also that ur shitting on a game that u enjoyed and played for years, that many people still enjoy, just bc u think it gets u cool kid points

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
yea u missed my point entirely. 2 to 3 months very long time btw. my point was that not even that long ago u were logging everyday while having inactive written all over ur profile. and also that ur shitting on a game that u enjoyed and played for years, that many people still enjoy, just bc u think it gets u cool kid points
Not even a bit my dude, just because I said something that was repeated by other 'inactive people' got you triggered, it's like w.e to me lol, honestly. And ye i played with that title, was lazy to change, judge me more xd

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
This kid Rhaegar getting shit on by gods Axe Group best guild currently on epw. Welcome back xpendable geeez
ag was squash like a bug ...when expendable or arti was in full form...........................point to be noted at their time zone....which was asian time zone....so dont talk shit...if they all come back again ag will be a dead guild again.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥