Epic Perfect World

Thank you.

Offline Vallemont

Thank you for keeping the server up and running. I'm a very casual player and I always come back every now and then just for the nostalgia, to look at the scenery and to do some TT runs to relive a time of my life I'm very fond of. I've been on many servers but this is the only one where I can enjoy the game peacefully and just kick back and relax when I feel too bummed out about life. Keep up the good job.

Offline alyanne

• Home Is Where You Don't Have To Wear A Bra
  • Characters: Luxe, IslandGurl, Gilwen
  • Faction: FemmeFunn
Well said. Nice to see something positive for a change. :tiger-48:

[

Offline ThankYouEPW

• Beginner
I registered at the forum just to thank the staff for this beautiful project. It doesn't matter if they are losing their energy or their desire to carry it on, they have been wonderful years on this game, whatever happens I am grateful.
So thank you EPICPW ...

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryƍ-nin🌀

Offline jacritchlow

• Dark Star
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfrwseWQewA
  • Characters: Preece, Chelenna
  • Faction: Shirewood
I so agree. Played the pay to win version for more years than I care to mention. Came here, and it was a breath of fresh air. 

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
Well said. Nice to see something positive for a change. :tiger-48:
When that positivity is coming from a player so casual that they don't even pvp on a pvp server..... So basically it looks good when you look away from it ._.
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
I agree. PW is honestly the best game ever created. Many memories created.... and I truly thank everyone who was a part of my journey. I may not be recognized in this server haha but I thank Apollumi, Worms, Axe Group, Savagery and aswell as HangOver! Thank you all :)