• Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
First week of September for sure. 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
There never been weekly patches in all the time + It's not easy to develope for games. It takes tons of stuff to fix randomly appearing problems, even if you are studied. If you ever developed something yourself, you will see that it can take up to a month for a tiny winy lil thing like the right text to appear on something because a security engine of the server may disable what you made and you must figure it out, start again and the same can happen again... Plus, patches are not wonderland stuff. They must be created, tested, uploadet, re-tested and evaluated in the open world with players. Then you must confirm that noone can use a cheat/glitch engine to break/ddos or abuse it, re-test it and so on... If you work serious at least. This costs alot of time as you may imagine and even the beta process of a patch, depending on what it is, can take up to weeks...

You people somehow got false believes of what this is but you kinda became trolls without even noticing it because you ask serious... Mordor would cheer on you! xDDD

PS: This is still a PRIVATE Server. PRIVATE. Ever thought of the developers to got a Reallife and a job? Don't be so egoistic. Thanks.

PS2: If you played PW not for just one day you might have seen other servers that crash alot. Be glad this one runs smooth still. Thanks to effort.

And what about YOU PLAYERS care the server again instead crying? Would rescue our community!  Blaming anything is early 2k19's style and was odd back then already.
+1 btw mosty of th se cr y ppls log.only after patch to check fash and go.offine to next updates Get life ppls game rip and u all still care😁😁😁😁😁

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
First week of September for sure.
i agree     

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
I mean do yall see some of the post? ask yourself this would you keep caring about a community of ungrateful players who always want want want and only suggest person suggestions and nothing that can benefit the community? I'll answer that for you not just no but HELL NO...Burdette is many things but yall seem to forget human is one of them and like humans too much complaints weigh on you. The amount of thank you is outnumbered by the QQ and complaining so I don't blame burdette for going ghost and doing things when he wents to again. Because majority of the server is ungrateful. People blame burdette for the declin of the server, but it's not him...He did his job the community and playerbase are the reason of the decline in the server....Who wants to play a game where they are badmouthed as soon as they login? where they have to block out a whole chat channel because they had a bad day and the game atmosphere is toxic? who would want to play that over and over? Or look at a new players PoV...they are new a clean slate and they know nothing...a good % of the server is toxic af and rude for no reason...I mean guys cmon Pms do exist....if it's a friend party them but everyone is on the band wagon of making EPW great again. Then I say this to everyone if you want EPW to be great again we have to clean up our house and get that in order...It's a game doesn't mean we have to treat it like trash. Once the player base shows they care the GM's will start to care and believe again as well or not and EPW can continue to dwindle and dwindle.

The choice is up to you. 

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.
There never been weekly patches in all the time + It's not easy to develope for games. It takes tons of stuff to fix randomly appearing problems, even if you are studied. If you ever developed something yourself, you will see that it can take up to a month for a tiny winy lil thing like the right text to appear on something because a security engine of the server may disable what you made and you must figure it out, start again and the same can happen again... Plus, patches are not wonderland stuff. They must be created, tested, uploadet, re-tested and evaluated in the open world with players. Then you must confirm that noone can use a cheat/glitch engine to break/ddos or abuse it, re-test it and so on... If you work serious at least. This costs alot of time as you may imagine and even the beta process of a patch, depending on what it is, can take up to weeks...

You people somehow got false believes of what this is but you kinda became trolls without even noticing it because you ask serious... Mordor would cheer on you! xDDD

PS: This is still a PRIVATE Server. PRIVATE. Ever thought of the developers to got a Reallife and a job? Don't be so egoistic. Thanks.

PS2: If you played PW not for just one day you might have seen other servers that crash alot. Be glad this one runs smooth still. Thanks to effort.

And what about YOU PLAYERS care the server again instead crying? Would rescue our community!  Blaming anything is early 2k19's style and was odd back then already.
+111111
This sums it up perfectly! People truly don’t understand the time and effort it takes!
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami