Epic Perfect World

Does Burdette care about EPW anymore?

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
he wasn't refering to clown vit eps (babydevil) , pretty sure he talking abt DD eps in 1v1 is broken, but u is walk in a park .
:D Yes very casual walk in the park, but thanks for being yet another hater :police:

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
I forgot to add:

- Make celestial sage/demon instant to get, without do any boring old quests lol
- Make TW for asian timezone (12-12:30 pm server time i guess)
- Make accessory shards a bit easier to get =D

:tiger-35: :tiger-37:

Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 07:30 am by forum user

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
nerf sb's ulti
nerf db's stunlock and dmg
nerf absorb soul and boost wood dmg for mystic
nerf veno's doll
reduce sin's ulti duration
make bm's roar, disarm only the target
nerf ep? (idk what exactly)
psyc's seals on white voodoo?

make every skill with 90%+ chances = 100%, for every class
make stunning arrow, cursed jail, dragon rising, stalagstrike = unable to miss

8) :rolleyes:
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=59068.0

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht

nerf ep? (idk what exactly)

what tarci said on other post regarding 1v1 and dd

heres my food for the thought

for support eps
make vit eps heal less and reduce their mana so they cant sit idle in plume shell
make mag eps squishier (way too tanky atm)
(make base stats lower and increase stats per point)
and idk just a qof make demon ep puri 1 or 2 second cd and not what it is currenty (3 seconds i believe)

also remove aoe heal)

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
stop with eps or i tell putin to bomb forum literally every thread is full of eps either its balance suggestions or tournament discussion or thread with music are you guys sick just stop talking about f4cking eps dumb f4cks you are all trash on it anyway just stfu and kys

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
stop with eps or i tell putin to bomb forum literally every thread is full of eps either its balance suggestions or tournament discussion or thread with music are you guys sick just stop talking about f4cking eps dumb f4cks you are all trash on it anyway just stfu and kys

nerf eps

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
There will be more updates soon
you mean next year? almost june santa still out there/custom weap still hasnt transfer/no patch/gms inactive rip epw 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
+1

Someone who has a brain, thank god.

Also it isn't really fair, how all other classes can use their new skills in HB and MG's cant stealth leap in both CTF/HB

Burdette please look into this.
+1                             

Offline demonslayer

• Beginner
thx for update patch..xD

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Bump. What's going on Burdette? What happened to weekly patches?

Offline Jiren

NW has not been fixed yet so my guess is no; and its when epic flashes across his mind is when he remember the community exist. We all know real life have its ups and downs... the least he could have done is communicate to us about delays and such. Unacceptable for a GM!

Offline ErgoFoxy

• Muricas's Next Top Foxy
  • If you lick it, it's your's!
  • Characters: Sweet_Foxy & A huge toon army of mains!
There never been weekly patches in all the time + It's not easy to develope for games. It takes tons of stuff to fix randomly appearing problems, even if you are studied. If you ever developed something yourself, you will see that it can take up to a month for a tiny winy lil thing like the right text to appear on something because a security engine of the server may disable what you made and you must figure it out, start again and the same can happen again... Plus, patches are not wonderland stuff. They must be created, tested, uploadet, re-tested and evaluated in the open world with players. Then you must confirm that noone can use a cheat/glitch engine to break/ddos or abuse it, re-test it and so on... If you work serious at least. This costs alot of time as you may imagine and even the beta process of a patch, depending on what it is, can take up to weeks...

You people somehow got false believes of what this is but you kinda became trolls without even noticing it because you ask serious... Mordor would cheer on you! xDDD

PS: This is still a PRIVATE Server. PRIVATE. Ever thought of the developers to got a Reallife and a job? Don't be so egoistic. Thanks.

PS2: If you played PW not for just one day you might have seen other servers that crash alot. Be glad this one runs smooth still. Thanks to effort.

And what about YOU PLAYERS care the server again instead crying? Would rescue our community!  Blaming anything is early 2k19's style and was odd back then already.
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2019, 10:34 am by ErgoFoxy