Epic Perfect World

Does Burdette care about EPW anymore?

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
just wait for 30-40 more years when everyone is retired from their jobs...... maybe we can all play epw again till death <3

Offline JacksonS

• Characters: JacksonS, AngelHalos
  • Faction: UnifierS
Lol. That's a viable option. Agreed to that.
:D :))

Offline 𝐻𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓂

• Characters: Tamool
  • Faction: 0FkGiven/Moist
Don't even wait for an answer

Offline RasMan

• Faction: Artifex
I truly miss this server. from time to time I popped into the game. Only to find an empty places of pk, very quite world chatting. I only wish Burdette will find a way to bring back the glory of old days in EPW. I miss 80v80 tw weekly. 100+ vs 100+ DT. and long hours of pk.
I wish this server all the best of luck.  
Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:16 am by RasMan
Sometimes darkness can show you the light

Offline tssrfire

when he made old r8 useless was the day i quited this sever i lost all faith in this server bro i dont want to farm again for gear any way you quit any time you want bro  

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
What would you do at Burdette situation? Continue to update the server with new stuff but sinking player rate?

Burdette sees this server as passive income which he getting with paypal by the current active players.

I do not think he's going to spend the rest of his life on a p server that does not bring him solid money every month. Of course he will not be so active and focus so much on epw.

How he could make money
He did it with custom stuff and the game has no more demand for it. He tried with new gear but the most players left epw because they did not want to farm or donate for it. He also sees no near source anymore, because he has already exploited every possibility of the game structure to make money.

The end of epw : )
Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 09:23 am by Merica

Offline Frenchie

• Characters: FrenchFrie / FrenchTouch
  • Faction: Savagery
je suis un solitaire dans l'âme, programmer pour tout cramer

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
What would you do at Burdette situation? Continue to update the server with new stuff but sinking player rate?

Burdette sees this server as passive income which he getting with paypal by the current active players.

I do not think he's going to spend the rest of his life on a p server that does not bring him solid money every month. Of course he will not be so active and focus so much on epw.

How he could make money
He did it with custom stuff and the game has no more demand for it. He tried with new gear but the most players left epw because they did not want to farm or donate for it. He also sees no near source anymore, because he has already exploited every possibility of the game structure to make money.

The end of epw : )
Regret donating £1000+...

Offline Viversum

• bye
Regret donating £1000
I do not see 1000+ pounds as a worthwhile business to waste all my free time. 10000 pounds probably yea...

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I do not see 1000+ pounds as a worthwhile business to waste all my free time. 10000 pounds probably yea...
1000+ pounds could be more then 10000 pounds....your bad at business 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Viversum

• bye
It couldn’t.
Then Burdette would still active 😂
Ye ye I’m ; )

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
shutup fobad  :tiger-24: