Epic Perfect World

For those who DO NOT want PVP

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I have never farmed in NS. When I started on this server Shrine was my go to to farm. I just set up a seeker...and picked on another toon. It was time consuming but NOTHING is as bad as the farming on PWI.
ffaaaaxxxxx

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
How about if new players only want to PVE not PVP? Can't something be done so they can hunt the mats they need without having to defend or die all the time? I've gone several times to NightScream Island and the players wait til you have 30 or so coins on you then they kill you and you lose your coins. New players don't have the time to spend in a game to hunt gear solo and mats needed for said gear to have it stolen or you get killed by other players hunting. This should be an option to PVP or not...and if you don't want to PVP or get Pkayed you should not be getting pkayed all the time for just trying to hunt a popular spot for A holes.
Mkay, farming a scale in NS is pretty easy.  
Doesn't matter if you're new or not, it's how you go about farming, even if there is pk in NS.
Farming 1 scale can be done in a day if you have the time, if you don't have the time, it's still easy and can be farmed in 6 days or less by farming 500 obc a day.
If you're on the side with the orbs and ur afraid someone might pk you, stay close to the portal that takes you into that Trench Maze instance.  If you're a mystic or wiz, getting away from ppl when you have alot of obc is easy cause mystic and wiz have a skill to accelerate you're channelling and when you use that, use town portal right after.
Morons who pk in NS tend to stay on the side with orbs anyhow and it's like people forget there's another side to NS
The other side in NS is much larger.  Going from one end to the other on that island gets you around 40 to 50 obc (if you're new) and around 60 to 70 obc if you have decent gear and can survive long enough to storage ur obc.  
It's more easy to farm as a barb in NS while doing this
Another easy way is to have someone kill the crystals while you loot them, just be sure to storage often.
It really isn't that hard to farm a scale
Welp theres my 2 cents, if this helped in someway, gr8
Happy farming.
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Mkay, farming a scale in NS is pretty easy.  
Doesn't matter if you're new or not, it's how you go about farming, even if there is pk in NS.
Farming 1 scale can be done in a day if you have the time, if you don't have the time, it's still easy and can be farmed in 6 days or less by farming 500 obc a day.
If you're on the side with the orbs and ur afraid someone might pk you, stay close to the portal that takes you into that Trench Maze instance.  If you're a mystic or wiz, getting away from ppl when you have alot of obc is easy cause mystic and wiz have a skill to accelerate you're channelling and when you use that, use town portal right after.
Morons who pk in NS tend to stay on the side with orbs anyhow and it's like people forget there's another side to NS
The other side in NS is much larger.  Going from one end to the other on that island gets you around 40 to 50 obc (if you're new) and around 60 to 70 obc if you have decent gear and can survive long enough to storage ur obc.  
It's more easy to farm as a barb in NS while doing this
Another easy way is to have someone kill the crystals while you loot them, just be sure to storage often.
It really isn't that hard to farm a scale
Welp theres my 2 cents, if this helped in someway, gr8
Happy farming.
Dirty PvE'r 

Offline bluzer

I agree farming takes long enough - meaning the player is actually working toward a goal and not expecting someone to hand them the mats for better gear, unlike someone stated - but even with a very few amount of coins stronger players will PK someone they know they can kill just because they are farming for mats! I refuse to go to night scream as a result I will probably never be able to get the gear to be able to PK someone who bought all their mats and have all their end game gear. :( :(
Another suggestion is: if you want the DS, you'd be better off tryna farm for EC in TT 2-3 or TT 3-3. You can get the ECs in a day and use it to buy the necklace.