Epic Perfect World

For those who DO NOT want PVP

Offline wisty2020

How about if new players only want to PVE not PVP? Can't something be done so they can hunt the mats they need without having to defend or die all the time? I've gone several times to NightScream Island and the players wait til you have 30 or so coins on you then they kill you and you lose your coins. New players don't have the time to spend in a game to hunt gear solo and mats needed for said gear to have it stolen or you get killed by other players hunting. This should be an option to PVP or not...and if you don't want to PVP or get Pkayed you should not be getting pkayed all the time for just trying to hunt a popular spot for A holes. 

Offline Danny B

Yeah I found that out the hard way too. Some things never change. Get a decent game and jerks mess it up for the rest of us. Guess you now know don't waste your $ in a game that allows player abuse.

Offline Danny B

I mean grieving players by killing them over and over to run them off from the only spot to get  your coins for gear and EC...yeah that bites. And you SHOULD NEVER DROP the items you have hunted...that's the reason they PK you there. If the incentive was gone maybe at least you could hunt there long enough to get the mats you need and move on to something else. 

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Honestly, NS has always been PvP oriented. Players that go in there know there's a risk of losing their coins that they have farmed up. Take smaller amounts at a time back and forth if you're in there to farm. It's tedious, but it'll get the job done. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Danny B

Its the old bronze coins for the necklace mat reg epic coins can be farmed in Tt easier...the bronze coins where else can you get them?

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Could always run Twilight Temple. If you're not geared enough for 3-3, 2-3 is pretty easy and can give you decent amounts of EC with no risk

Offline wisty2020

It's the OLD BRONZE COINS I need for the chiwen scale mold to make necklace. Dragon Temple is PK hell and looks like only way besides paying out the azz for it is to farm 3k bronze coins to trade for it.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I can see your concern but night scream idle has always been this way for years.

People could squad up and be your bodyguard or as creme said take a little at a time back n forth.

As chisien stated there is TT, or shrine of the ancestors, or kill world bosses if you want a solo approach to farming

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Its k bro just the weak he kill the new player bullding if u r op u must respcet another player to make them get strong to fight best luck for u and if need to any help just pm me i can be your gardian

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
If you really want pve then go play official pwi. Majority of players come to these pw private servers is because they actually OFFER pvp.

Offline wisty2020

Old bronze coins should drop other places besides just NS and some people like to solo or couple hunt not raids or pvp. There should be more options for those that don't want all the drama and a bunch of OP full geared morons killing new players who are just starting.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Old bronze coins should drop other places besides just NS and some people like to solo or couple hunt not raids or pvp. There should be more options for those that don't want all the drama and a bunch of OP full geared morons killing new players who are just starting.
well, Do u want the old bronze coins for other means then just collecting EC? For the dragon scale quest?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
well, Do u want the old bronze coins for other means then just collecting EC? For the dragon scale quest?
he wants this stuff just given to him. he doesn't want to work for anything

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
he wants this stuff just given to him. he doesn't want to work for anything
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
  • Characters: AvaSofia, Naiyeli, SelenaEstrella
  • Faction: EpicGods
I have never farmed in NS. When I started on this server Shrine was my go to to farm. I just set up a seeker...and picked on another toon. It was time consuming but NOTHING is as bad as the farming on PWI.
#Karma