Epic Perfect World

Homestead Help

OK, so I'm old school and new to the server and haven't got much experience with PW since the Tideborn were introduced. I guess that means I've got some catching up to do. I'm trying to search through the guides and I still end up with questions.

Like ... I'm level 150. I have over 100k rep. I've done the 89 cultivation and did some of the 99 cultivation. But I still can't access the Homestead feature. I've visited Celestial Lady Leenia in person, but she's got nothing. I've searched the forums and found other people who have had this experience, but I didn't find a solution for my situation.

Is it a cultivation thing? Do I have to go through all the actual cultivation quests? I don't think that's right if I already have higher cultivation levels. IDK what to do. Any suggestions?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
There will be a red quest line in your log for you to follow. 

You need to keep talking to npc after npc before you get teleported into your homestead.

On this server with a recent update some quests are limited without being lvl 150, 200k rep, and the tai chi shore title quest done.

Tai Chi Shore Title Guide

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart
There will be a red quest line in your log for you to follow.

You need to keep talking to npc after npc before you get teleported into your homestead.

On this server with a recent update some quests are limited without being lvl 150, 200k rep, and the tai chi shore title quest done.

Tai Chi Shore Title Guide
Aha! OK I'll have a go at it. Sometimes all you need is to get pointed in the right direction, thank!
I didn't have to do the tai chi shore title quest, I just needed to top off to rank 8. That triggered the new quest line.  :)

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I didn't have to do the tai chi shore title quest, I just needed to top off to rank 8. That triggered the new quest line.  :)
k sweet, ur all good to go ^^

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart
k sweet, ur all good to go ^^
Yeah, thanks again. I think it might be a good idea to update some of the guides on this. I mean, if you know the game you obviously know to get your rank up. But that's kind of expensive so I was just doing it a little at a time without realizing that it should have been a higher priority.