• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
when gm feels like.

question is if he ever feels like it

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Lmao 50 client 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Tbh he should really remove db and sb classes lol, since these classes were released the server lost many players..
v151 best version imo  8) 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
you need almost 90k damas for the fixed R8R1. and that's just 1 step.
:)

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
easter patch?           :P

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Easter patch : 3x interval seeker armor
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
As I said before I'm not blaming anyone, I just don't understand why we can't get the same gear for everyone knowing that right now it's limited to people using alts in events.

It's just frustrating that people don't want to play here because of gear differences and yet gm won't do anything about it.
and u think if he do tht is fair for ppl who worked om their gear, u r jus lazy , atleast put some proper suggestions rather than this garbage.
.l.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
There r ppl pay much to get endgame gear but them day like nothing i remmber when i join Epw there r aplyer was have trasg gears i swear but he killed many op player game and gears

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
When a percentage of the population thinks that exploits like logging in multiple accounts and characters to bypass the rewards limits, and having nothing stopping them, is just plain old hard work and dedication, then you're always going to have gear balancing and gap issues. By their logic, hackers deserve all the advantages they have, because they learned how to make those advantages for themselves, and nobody should stop them, instead everyone else should be as ''dedicated'' as them.
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
When a percentage of the population thinks that exploits like logging in multiple accounts and characters to bypass the rewards limits, and having nothing stopping them, is just plain old hard work and dedication, then you're always going to have gear balancing and gap issues. By their logic, hackers deserve all the advantages they have, because they learned how to make those advantages for themselves, and nobody should stop them, instead everyone else should be as ''dedicated'' as them.
learnt them is one thing but obstructing people from farming gear is a different thing, cant have ppl waiting in boss spawn areas in blue name and they know exact spawning time and sht. i agree by all means takes dedication and hard work, but there must be some sort of combat to resist this, like make it pk enabled just like scream island.  i remember was farming on alt sin and this chinese guild appeared out of no where with 5-6 fully geared sins (all blue name)  took aggro and buttfked the boss sooo yea it is annoying when you cant fight it back. 
.l.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
learnt them is one thing but obstructing people from farming gear is a different thing, cant have ppl waiting in boss spawn areas in blue name and they know exact spawning time and sht. i agree by all means takes dedication and hard work, but there must be some sort of combat to resist this, like make it pk enabled just like scream island.  i remember was farming on alt sin and this chinese guild appeared out of no where with 5-6 fully geared sins (all blue name)  took aggro and buttfked the boss sooo yea it is annoying when you cant fight it back.
i thought you could still pk blue names in heaven/hell at world boss spawns? might have been changed by now, but it used to be like NS...?
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
i thought you could still pk blue names in heaven/hell at world boss spawns? might have been changed by now, but it used to be like NS...?
i duno creme i couldnt attck them 
.l.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
drama over pve o  _o

Offline baldan