Epic Perfect World

Fixed R8 in 2 days?

Offline Chrysta

Fixed R8 gear is so dumb that people actually farm it in 2 days after logging 50 chars in Sunset Valley

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=7.0

Sunset Valley:
Guide
Wednesday and Thursday: 13:00-15:00 
Rewards: 
1st  place - 3000 Supply Tokens
2nd place - 2000 Supply Tokens
3rd place - 1000 Supply Tokens
4th to 10th - 800 Supply Tokens each
10th to 50th - 500 Supply Tokens each
50th to 100th - 200 Supply Tokens each

500 Supply Tokens = 50 Damascene Ore x 50 Chars = 2500 Damascene Ore in 1 day

Either remove that gear or make it free for everyone.

Offline fairygodmom

I havent done this event b4 so I didn't know about the rewards... so Ty for the info XD Lol. But yeh the link you posted says using alts is not allowed.

Offline Chrysta

I don't really want to call names because it's not their fault but I've seen Truculent players use alts all the time

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Suggest to make it so the NPC only allows 1 char/ IP address like it does NW/ CTF/ HB since there’s lack of enforcement from GM’s.
Problem solved. 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
I don't really want to call names because it's not their fault but I've seen Truculent players use alts all the time
before you call out any1 think about it we havent done sunset for 2 weeks now so your post is invalid

Offline Chrysta

Honestly I was just making my point I don't go there either but I know a lot of players are using alts in that event because it's empty and it's so easy to get endgame gear

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
I love how you call out my faction, thank you for that. Please next time observe other players for using their alts who get over 800 credits by the end. GG
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline fairygodmom

OHHHh.....

I'm not sure if I will log 50 chars at once ( My laptop will probably explode.. xD) but ow...I guess I could try this oneday -coughcough-

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
OHHHh.....

I'm not sure if I will log 50 chars at once ( My laptop will probably explode.. xD) but ow...I guess I could try this oneday -coughcough-
Me too I didn't know it's such simple >.>

Offline XApprehensionX

• Characters: XApprensionX/XUnprehensionX
  • Faction: Passion
Honestly I was just making my point I don't go there either but I know a lot of players are using alts in that event because it's empty and it's so easy to get endgame gear
You don't go there? but you snitching? and I doubt 100% someone logging 50+ chars because you have a cut off period...so there's some holes in this post, I could be wrong though i cba to do it anyway.

Offline Chrysta

Actually I tested with only one char a few weeks ago. Just join the event, kill one and leave event. You'll probably get 500 st. And I don't know if you're new but people used to log that many chars for Ares event

Offline XApprehensionX

Actually I tested with only one char a few weeks ago. Just join the event, kill one and leave event. You'll probably get 500 st. And I don't know if you're new but people used to log that many chars for Ares event
New or old point is...you're crying on forums for legit no reason...people always complain about gearing process being long and tedious...hell more people should be doing this and maybe less people would cry about lack of pk...Oh wait nevermind you're crying oops shade thrown my bad...either way let people play the game their way and quit trying to backseat game...people always trying to control what the next person is doing...stay in your lane LOL

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
nah he's not new, but people weren't logging 50+ characters at one time to do ares... i can almost guarantee that the max people were logging at a time would be 3-4 clients at a time. they may of had 50ish accounts or characters... but also keep in mind that each account can hold 8 characters. just some food for thought.

New or old point is...you're crying on forums for legit no reason...people always complain about gearing process being long and tedious...hell more people should be doing this and maybe less people would cry about lack of pk...Oh wait nevermind you're crying oops shade thrown my bad...either way let people play the game their way and quit trying to backseat game...people always trying to control what the next person is doing...stay in your lane LOL
goawai scott  :'(

Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Chrysta

As I said before I'm not blaming anyone, I just don't understand why we can't get the same gear for everyone knowing that right now it's limited to people using alts in events.

It's just frustrating that people don't want to play here because of gear differences and yet gm won't do anything about it.

Offline XApprehensionX

As I said before I'm not blaming anyone, I just don't understand why we can't get the same gear for everyone knowing that right now it's limited to people using alts in events.

It's just frustrating that people don't want to play here because of gear differences and yet gm won't do anything about it.
See your flaw here? who said we can't all get the same gear...people get lazy that's no one elses fault but themselves if someone is devoted to gearing and wants to be done within 2 days...more power to them...ijs more and more holes are forming i'm laughing actually so please keep it up :)