Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven- The End

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs

It's always going to be just a 'see you later' for me.
:monkey-23:

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
Thank you 0FKGiven from the bottom of my heart
for being my home. I am beyond grateful I've been a part of the best guild ever.

#IndeedTheBestFaction
You and I still got ML, bes lmao leggo 
:tiger-2:

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
tho say ty to people who helped u with builded fac but fk those who builded it and held it for 1 year ( think weeboi jessy me for example and many more ) yeet yeet yeet 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
beat everyone on this thread (except Jarno) (especially Pib)

Thank you, was fun. Will throw my bill in post

Also nice skill gfx and wings at the end I wonder who made that  :police:
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2019, 07:37 am by Mikolaj

Offline 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪🎀

• 🎀♥𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓒𝓚𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓚♥🎀
  • ♥ BLACKPINK & TWICE ♥
  • Characters: Coladia / Lalisa_Manoban / Kim_Jisoo / Kim_Jennie
  • Faction: Codex
Thank you so much for the fun and good times  :'(
♥ Codex in the Area ♥

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
tho say ty to people who helped u with builded fac but fk those who builded it and held it for 1 year ( think weeboi jessy me for example and many more ) yeet yeet yeet
I was there with bre when 0fk started, u went emo mode cz someone recked ur rectum in afk spot and went to OC.
.l.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
I was there with bre when 0fk started, u went emo mode cz someone recked ur rectum in afk spot and went to OC.
OC ? Never was in it lmao btw the legend says the kick me but me and florina separated ways cuz of different ideas we had to the guild . I went to my mans from Tyrants and btw still camping sz xdd sry for rekting you so hard

Offline Explosive

Thanks to all memories                           0fkgiven 

Offline qwerty123456u

• Faction: TheUnion
why took so long? pve guild,tw against t2 clans,"the real backstabber's" 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Funniest sht I’ve ever read 

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I wasn't really here this last year, but 0Fk was a very nice and cool family guild. A lot of mass PK and TW and event.
Thanks for all the great moments we had.

French kiss to everyone,
Love baguette,
Love omelette au fromage,

See you somewhere IG.  :tiger-14:

PS :

Saphi #1

:tiger-35: :tiger-3:

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Guild that holds the most DT (pve) wins... dominator of only small tier guilds... like AE/HausStark that was never good in mass pk but they eventually won against you guys.
No actual old players + veterans took 0FG serious or even worth time to even fight against hence why most just left when the main people left.
0fkGiven never actual pk in "fairness" since they were always tied to helping Siege/Hang Over while outnumbering Artifex & Outcast at the time.
0FKgiven loses to Conqueror when i decided to actual play a bit till revolution online finally became Open Beta, 0FG Still lost to me...
And as the soul Creator of 0FK the main core people who was in it...
_Jamez_
LoQu
Bre
Jessa
Nimy
Yuri
6 people started it. Nimy became c0cky and powerhungry i left, cause of all the random baddies they kept recruiting. LoQu left for tyrants. Bre stayed and manage the guild for him till left to OC... only real core that actual stayed in 0fg was Jamez + Nimy... all theo thers who you think only stay cause of your relationship with them in Warning/Ducks....
But oh well thanks for the pk
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Chisien

• Old Player

No actual old players + veterans took 0FG serious or even worth time to even fight against hence why most just left when the main people left.
I've been playing for 4-5 years, does that not count as old player :) Been playing PWI in general since I was like 9, Does that not count as veteran :)

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Guild that holds the most DT (pve) wins... dominator of only small tier guilds... like AE/HausStark that was never good in mass pk but they eventually won against you guys.
0fkGiven never actual pk in "fairness" since they were always tied to helping Siege/Hang Over while outnumbering Artifex & Outcast at the time.
0FKgiven loses to Conqueror when i decided to actual play a bit till revolution online finally became Open Beta, 0FG Still lost to me...
And as the soul Creator of 0FK the main core people who was in it...
_Jamez_
LoQu
Bre
Jessa
Nimy
Yuri
6 people started it. Nimy became c0cky and powerhungry i left, cause of all the random baddies they kept recruiting. LoQu left for tyrants. Bre stayed and manage the guild for him till left to OC... only real core that actual stayed in 0fg was Jamez + Nimy... all theo thers who you think only stay cause of your relationship with them in Warning/Ducks....
But oh well thanks for the pk
i stopped reading when u said u were a core member and u left , no wonder ur upset