Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven- The End

Offline Reapist

• WTB Damas. No Lands :(
  • Through conflict comes power...
  • Characters: Reapist
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Best guild. Best family. Best Leader.  :pig-48:

Also any 0fk EP in need of therapy struggling from PTSD after having Nimbo screaming at them to sog 5 WRs at once please PM me so we can chat. You are loved and you are needed.  :tiger-23:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
How lucky this faction was to have me all these years ???

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Imagine not quitting before now lmao, game been dead for 3 years

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Thank you 0FKGiven from the bottom of my heart
for being my home. I am beyond grateful I've been a part of the best guild ever.

#IndeedTheBestFaction
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2019, 08:35 pm by Tiphie

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
tbh only time 0fk was ever good was when kyoto and shiro were in there, imagine having meme players like nassu or whatever his name is lmao

thamk mr niny

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Imagine not quitting before now lmao, game been dead for 3 years
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
I’ll miss the fun times/pk/crazy laughs we all gave each other. Thanks Nimy for being strong/level headed and very generous and caring toward everyone in the guild. It was a pleasure pking with everyone ❤️❤️❤️. A lot of amazing individuals in 0fks <3. Keep your head up and I’ll definitely cherish all the great times and hard earn adventures we had!!!! Take care friend, you’ll never been forgotten ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Best guild. Best family. Best Leader.  :pig-48:

Also any 0fk EP in need of therapy struggling from PTSD after having Nimbo screaming at them to sog 5 WRs at once please PM me so we can chat. You are loved and you are needed.  :tiger-23:
I need therapy. 
thanks for the fun

Offline Deadly_Fury

• Tank Master
  • Characters: Deadly_Fury ,SkullBasher, LethalArrows
  • Faction: 0FKGiven, ThaClick
gonna miss you guys. Not only was it fun playing against you guys, it was a pleasure to serve with you too

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
gonna miss you guys. Not only was it fun playing against you guys, it was a pleasure to serve with you too
this just a game not army service  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
.l.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Mad respect Florin. I didn't realize it had already been 3 years, damn time flies. Was definitely a pleasure pking with you guys. Good luck irl! ^-^

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven
love u guys forever, ty for everything ma babes ♡

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aww, I had fun playing with and against you guys. Thanks for the good times!

nimy u sucks btw, love ya
easiest Veno ! 
Simp 99 - 0 Kitty
Alone 99 - 1 Kitty 
LOOOOOOOL

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
It's hard to fully say what all 0FkGiven has meant to me. Through all the good and bad times, you all were such a great family to me. At some points, Florin was more of a father to me than the one I had in real. You guys were always there for me, and ive always been dedicated to you guys.  It was a hell of a run, and I'm sad to see the end come. Although I haven't been truly playing in a long time, I've kept contact with some great friends in the guild, and I'm proud of how far we all have come. Thanks for all the amazing times guys, Adios

Offline Reapist

• WTB Damas. No Lands :(
  • Through conflict comes power...
  • Characters: Reapist
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I need therapy.
thanks for the fun
I heard you single now.. when marry irl  :tiger-8: