Epic Perfect World

why are u like this???

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
@burdette why dafaq are u nerfing classes and not adding it to patch notes???? u did it once when u nerfed db immunes from grief and strigimorphic strike, now u nerfed dragon traps metal damage and range passive, wtf man atleast when u nerf a class add it to the patch notes so we can know what to do lel, now we have to figure which skills has been nerfed or not......................................

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
@burdette why dafaq are u nerfing classes and not adding it to patch notes???? u did it once when u nerfed db immunes from grief and strigimorphic strike, now u nerfed dragon traps metal damage and range passive, wtf man atleast when u nerf a class add it to the patch notes so we can know what to do lel, now we have to figure which skills has been nerfed or not......................................
you could just do that:
1- create 24 characters (12 classes, sage and demon of each)
2- try out every single skill on all of them after each patch and notice if there is a difference 
stop being lazy smh

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
you could just do that:
1- create 24 characters (12 classes, sage and demon of each)
2- try out every single skill on all of them after each patch and notice if there is a difference
stop being lazy smh
I got all classes, but i main db and i focus more on it, any changes on it can be easily noticed, if he nerfed other classes im sure would put it on patch notes

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
would you like a tissue for your issue?