• Chillin' Like a Villain
  • Characters: Fury
  • Faction: CardinaLs

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The irony is this:

The only way to save the server and stop the QQ is patch

But when Burdette patches, either more people quit or more people trashtalk or both

So he'd rather keep people on their toes, waiting for a nonexistent patch to come through, and hope those people donates at some point whilst waiting to get the almost-impossible endgame gear he created. The anticipation forces people to stay. LOL. Don't even try to dispute this when it's clear as fcking day.

And tbh I can't blame him. Ofc he will want to get as much money as he can as a last minute cashgrab before the server dies.

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I can't read English in "caps lock"

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
I can't read English in "caps lock"
Hi bb

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hi bb
Hi Sonya...
I miss you too.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Looking for FR squad

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
The irony is this:

The only way to save the server and stop the QQ is patch

But when Burdette patches, either more people quit or more people trashtalk or both

So he'd rather keep people on their toes, waiting for a nonexistent patch to come through, and hope those people donates at some point whilst waiting to get the almost-impossible endgame gear he created. The anticipation forces people to stay. LOL. Don't even try to dispute this when it's clear as fcking day.

And tbh I can't blame him. Ofc he will want to get as much money as he can as a last minute cashgrab before the server dies.
If only he'd understand he'd have a more consistent and secure revenue if he actually put some effort and common sense into the server and kept it in decent shape.
Most of the big donators already quit the server so Burdette is probably losing more money from the server than actually caring enough to improve and maintain it.
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
As I remember whole server qq no patch before sb db and now qq about them splz rebot low lvl.iq from game
Duskblades and Stormbringers aren't a problem on their own. It's the formula of endgame gear being full ''int/chan'' along with ''rpdt/rmdt'', and then making it worse by adding another stat to reinforce that formula.

Duskblades and Stormbringers weren't even designed to be played with rank 8 gears. They were built around the fixed stat rank 9 as endgame gear.... Let alone this funky upgrade of rank 8.

This makes all of the classes imbalanced in one way or another, but as it would seem, some classes gain more advantages than others. All the people ask is to rebalance a few things here and there, most of which are quite obvious and get brought up more often than they should have to be.

If even that can't be done, then it's only fair people QQ..... Nothing to do with ''rebot low lvl.iq from game''
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Hi, I like Heroic Battle and Capture the Flag. I dislike Cube Race (useless) and other useless PvE events GMs host. I like GMs that host PvP events and dislike Cube Race GMs (PvE)

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
next patch 999 pe
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Warning Level:5%

gm pls its been 2yrs

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
NOW REALLY MAKE THAT BALANCE PATCH YOU PROMISED WE COULD HAVE BEFORE TOURNAMENTS.
NOW IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST TIME I FEEL SERVER DEAD COZ EVERYONE WAITING FOR THAT PATCH.
NO MATTER IF WE ALL WOULD HAVE  VOTED "PATCH BEFORE TOURNAMENTS" COZ YOU OBVIOUSLY HADN'T EVEN STARTED.
WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK? WHY YOU DO IT? WHY DON'T YOU COMMUNICATE WITH US? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PROMISING THINGS YOU DO KNOW YOU CAN'T MAKE BEFORE THE PROMISED DEADLINE.

I TELL YOU IT'S EVEN BETTER TO SAY "I CAN'T DO IT RIGHT NOW" ETC. SO WE WOULDN'T EXPECT PATCH WITHIN DAYS/WEEKS. INSTEAD EVERYONE'S JUST WAITING WAITING AND WAITING...

OR JUST DON'T EVEN MENTION ANYTHING 'BOUT PATCH(ES) AND MAKE THEM BE SURPRISE... SO EVERYONE'D PLAY CALMLY AS WE'D EXPECT NOTHING... ONLY SOME WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT PATCH...

YOU, BURDETTE, KNOW PSYCHOLOGY WAY SO FKIN GOOD. YOU REALLY DO KNOW EVERY SINGLE WAY HOW TO PISS PEOPLE OFF. REALLY. NORMALLY, IT'S A GOOD SKILL, BUT NOT IN GAME.

SO PLS COMMUNICATE WITH US AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU WRITE WE WON'T GET PATCH IN 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 MONTHS BUT WRITE THE TRUTH SO WE COULD PLAY CALMLY.
thank you
u have said what we all want to say

thanks for ur brave

burdette u are losing more ppl by time

be creative and do the right thing

get any1 to help u . we all up for help just ask
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *