Epic Perfect World

R8 Gear / Engraves

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Dear EpicPW,

This server is a verry good and stable server but just one thing.. it is old yeah and like myself i got endgame gears, but for any new players here to get that gear is not easy for sure and they it makes a huge gap for them to also participate in pk what makes pk so dead people join other servers where they get easily their gear with good stats and dont have to spend so much $ or time.. i would recommend remove some of the random stats like on magic classes weapon remove the accuracy.. and on orns remove the hp and on gear remove the hp recovery like do some small things like that what will make it a bit easier to get something decent/good and that people will join also in pk and dont feel outgeared by the old players what already have endgame gears..
even our old players leave cuz they want pk they got their endgame gears but there is no pk to offer cuz no one wants to fight them cuz they outgear them so much.. please do something with this information and make custom wep fashions avaible again or custom head fashion? lmao that would be cool also xD
Give players something that they will feel more unique,

Kind Regards

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Short story remove random stats engraves and on r8 wep and armor like hp recovery to make new players more easy to get decent/good/endgame gears

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
+1 make it a bit easier to get decent stats

Offline TheGreatWolf

• Fierce,brave,proud
  • Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack ...
  • Characters: EternalDesire
  • Faction: TheEye
+1,it will make new players able to participate in pk sooner so the pk will be more frequent and make server alive

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Don't agree, that get easy stuffs make more alive server. Why? 
Because to get stuffs in hard way ppls - 
1) learn they're class - useless if new player who never play ea get full chan rr8 gears and +4 att and +4 deff accessories sets. They still be 1 shoot - coz dont know how to play ea.
2) it's push them join pties where they meet new ppls and get friends. 

Long time ago when was months to get from lvl 149 to lvl 150 -  remember how we run phoeniх valley - its make us learn class. Also when we spend 2 hours in delta - there i met my first friends who later keep me log in.

Also- if u spend time and work to get something its become more valuable. 

Yea.. say i not right - most important PK PK PK PK - then i have question - with who u will go to pk if u have 0 friends? Join faction? show me at least one faction now who care ONLY  about pk.  PK become fun when have company (friends) and enemies who play against. 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Don't agree, that get easy stuffs make more alive server. Why?
Because to get stuffs in hard way ppls -
1) learn they're class - useless if new player who never play ea get full chan rr8 gears and +4 att and +4 deff accessories sets. They still be 1 shoot - coz dont know how to play ea.

Long time ago when was months to get from lvl 149 to lvl 150 -  remember how we run phoeniх valley - its make us learn class. Also when we spend 2 hours in delta - there i met my first friends who later keep me log in.

Also- if u spend time and work to get something its become more valuable.

Yea.. say i not right - most important PK PK PK PK - then i have question - with who u will go to pk if u have 0 friends? Join faction? show me at least one faction now who care ONLY  about pk.  PK become fun when have company (friends) and enemies who play against.
i dont wanna adversest of something ,, im just saying a fact - there is other private server ,, where everything related to pvp is free ,,, they have more player than here in like 1000x 

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi,
 I agree if end game gears were easier to get; more people might play.  I also feel like people who come to private servers most likely already know how to play their class from grinding on retail to get semi decent gear. They get fed up with retail and come to a private server b/c they want to experience the end game/op gear they can't afford to get on retail. That's why me and my friends first came here; to experience that feeling. Not to to do more grinding. U want to get people to 'make friends' on here, make them grind for one level again like 149 to 150; instead of insta leveling. I was happy when I first started playing here to do the bunnies up to 110. That in itself was amazing after retail lol. 

U want people to pk with, in my opinion; you're gonna need a semi friendly group of people TO pk with. That's my thing against pk. I personally wouldn't want to pk with people who are rude and 'bad winners'. Make people people want to learn how to pk with u. Don't just get on and scream for pk in WC and then make fun of people who try and come out there to do it with u. Y'all weren't born knowing how to pk; surely someone (most likely a faction) taught y'all how to do it. Same for running dungeons. It amazes me how many people want to pt with only people who already know how to do a dungeon. How's anyone gonna get geared on here if no one's willing to do the stuff with them b/c they don't know how. Again I say; people aren't born knowing how to do this stuff. Think about that when there's no one to pk with/ do these dungeons with :) Just my opinion :)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Grabs popcorn- 

you guys never give up
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu
I just want money :normal-49:

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
its not about gears not about pk not about anythign habe been said before

its all about do u feel fun .do u really try to have some fun

epw before 2 years and now

what happened ?

simply we dont get any new players
new games take over every single teen whso trying to play online

whos playing epw and other servers they are just old pw players.
what they doing in pwi and here and every server is just a try to serve newers whos not exist anymore
serve whos already playing server
new events
new fun
creative ideas
if u feel fun and be happy .be  sure  every around u will be happy and will stay and will play more time and spend more time in game
even doing the same thing from years .
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
Dear EpicPW,

This server is a verry good and stable server but just one thing.. it is old yeah and like myself i got endgame gears, but for any new players here to get that gear is not easy for sure and they it makes a huge gap for them to also participate in pk what makes pk so dead people join other servers where they get easily their gear with good stats and dont have to spend so much $ or time.. i would recommend remove some of the random stats like on magic classes weapon remove the accuracy.. and on orns remove the hp and on gear remove the hp recovery like do some small things like that what will make it a bit easier to get something decent/good and that people will join also in pk and dont feel outgeared by the old players what already have endgame gears..
even our old players leave cuz they want pk they got their endgame gears but there is no pk to offer cuz no one wants to fight them cuz they outgear them so much.. please do something with this information and make custom wep fashions avaible again or custom head fashion? lmao that would be cool also xD
Give players something that they will feel more unique,

Kind Regards
i agree...+1

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
1) learn they're class - useless if new player who never play ea get full chan rr8 gears and +4 att and +4 deff accessories sets. They still be 1 shoot - coz dont know how to play ea.

Long time ago when was months to get from lvl 149 to lvl 150 -  remember how we run phoeniх valley - its make us learn class. Also when we spend 2 hours in delta - there i met my first friends who later keep me log in.

Yea.. say i not right - most important PK PK PK PK - then i have question - with who u will go to pk if u have 0 friends? Join faction? show me at least one faction now who care ONLY  about pk.  PK become fun when have company (friends) and enemies who play against.
peoples who play pw till now ..they want pk..not some long day pve........those type of player trying new game in official servers.
but i am not saying that make it void pw so can get endgame gear in 1day...that not fun but make it like you can get end game gear in 3-4 weeks. that will be good.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I just want money :normal-49:
{\      /}
( * _ * )
/  >*>  my student 

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
tbh pve players get more nice stats on r8 than pvp players 

Offline _Teufel

• The Devil
  • Devil's Soul
  • Characters: _Teufel
  • Faction: Nostalgia

+1  100% agree