• Characters: AvaSofia, Naiyeli, SelenaEstrella
  • Faction: EpicGods
So what have I missed??
#Karma

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
  • Characters: TheSadist,
  • Faction: AlfaHelix
How odd is it, that both you an me returning on the same day? I just posted, and saw your post.

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
Had to beg my husband for me to play again lol, but my laptop decided to break on me...1000 dollar gaming pc and go figure it breaks.
#Karma

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
Well, I've been away focusing on the new convenient store I acquired. And now have a stable enough staff, and a manager that can function without me. Took about two years, but I'm coming home!

Sadly I think most everyone we knew is gone. But still. Can make new friends. 

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
Are you also waiting for patcher? Cause it's killing me. I think my version was like 33, to 45. And the manual patch that SAYS it'll update all clients to 45 lied!  :(

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
Havent patched, laptop was sent out today for repair. So I wont be able to do anything for like 10 days. Not really looking to make any new friends and most the people who were "old friends" really werent friends to be honest. Just a handful were. Just here to play occasionally as I am married and have my 1 year old and my 5 year old plus my husband's 6 kids to cater to most the day. 😂 I swear it feels like I have a whole team of kids now.
#Karma

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Lol! I was fixin to hit on you but my ass ain't gonna raise no damn kids no no no not today 

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
Sounds like you're working on a baseball team. I have one kid, and some days she's a handful all on her own. I couldn't imagine that many running around.

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
😂 having a husband who is mexican I guess you can say making kids just comes naturally. Vic I am happily married, flirting is way beyond me now.
#Karma

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
Well, we were old friends. Yeah, we had our issues. BUt ya know. Crap happens. I just saw you posted your return, right before I did. about a minute before. And was like. Heck that's odd.

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
Yep id say that was odd. Just wanted to see what content I missed in the 2 years ive been gone. You were the few actual friends I had on here.
#Karma

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
Yeah. I came back to just see what's new as well. I wasn't going to come back to Epic, because, I didn't think anyone would be around. So, I had downloaded other servers. BTW. FrostBurn is DEAD. Like... I spent 5 hours there, and I was the only one to post in WC. I teleported everyone, no one to be found. It was eerie.

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
I havent even thought of other servers. Ill be spending a lot of my ec to change character names and such when I get my pc back.
#Karma

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
When I get on, I'll check. Before I left, I had donated, and bought ID stones, to resell. I might have a few you can have. Since I won't need them, I think it's been long enough no one will know me. 

And because I had someone once try to get a GM to ban me. Because he wanted the name TheSadist. I wanna keep it just so he can't have it lol. Petty I know. But I've been Sadi... forever. You know that. Heck. I've been TheSadist Since Devastation Server.

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
I promised my husband id change my toons names...lol its better that way anyways. Ill know when I can play at the end of the week when HP gets my laptop.
#Karma