Epic Perfect World

Sage & Demon Cultivation Guide

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
can someone give me the location for that (areas, city, coordinates, something that i see when reach there)?

i thought on asking on general discussion, but i knew they will send me here, oh well

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
can someone give me the location for that (areas, city, coordinates, something that i see when reach there)?

i thought on asking on general discussion, but i knew they will send me here, oh well
Location? You mean the NPC from whom you take sage quest? He's at 130, 836

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
Location? You mean the NPC from whom you take sage quest? He's at 130, 836
thank yo, but that is just the start, i can't just under around till i find the whole thingy, 'dat guide needa update

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
thank yo, but that is just the start, i can't just under around till i find the whole thingy, 'dat guide needa update
It's completely accurate. And the culti is extremely easy. Use Auto-tracker if you're stuck.

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
ok i did the culti got 3rd fairy sage btw and didnt see anymore.. ok so in game hubby tell me to check quests availible and theres more starting with sage of light? i cant remember from real pwi server but is that the continuation of the culti? or lower culti line? I was told to becareful of some lower culti quests cause it can screw your culti line up and you can lose everything!! is this true? and ihavent  gotten to gv yet so im wondering what im missing or and im not understanding how epic culti line works? someone help? ty !!

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
ok i did the culti got 3rd fairy sage btw and didnt see anymore.. ok so in game hubby tell me to check quests availible and theres more starting with sage of light? i cant remember from real pwi server but is that the continuation of the culti? or lower culti line? I was told to becareful of some lower culti quests cause it can screw your culti line up and you can lose everything!! is this true? and ihavent  gotten to gv yet so im wondering what im missing or and im not understanding how epic culti line works? someone help? ty !!

Did you mean 2nd fairy? What was the last thing you did?
Sage 3rd fairy quests usually continue at the Celestial Savant in Lothranis.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

vlntbty

Yes, you go to Sage of Light.  If you used a culti card and don't plan on switching, then you are done.

Offline LadyRell

turn in last quest i did in lothranis  and got a fairy .. if im sage gonna stay sage am i done or do i go on to sage of light?
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2014, 11:34 pm by LadyRell

vlntbty

You are not Celestial Sage though which means you can learn some skills that require the 99 culti. You can either use a Sage Culti Card or do the rest of the culti. It's up to you.

turn in last quest i did in lothranis  and got a fairy .. if im sage gonna stay sage am i done or do i go on to sage of light?

Offline LadyRell

ah ok ty for clearing that up off to the sage light for me!!!! ty ty ty

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
ah ok ty for clearing that up off to the sage light for me!!!! ty ty ty
If you're not keen on doing a lot of quests (which includes a full run of GV, Godless Valley or Delta) you can buy Third Sage/Demon Fairy from the Boutique (4 gold) and use it to instantly be Celestial Sage/Demon.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
GM is there another ways of culti in new horizon patch? these too long :'( >:( couz im sage wiz i want to turn to demon wiz.. im just asking if theres a new way of culti that fast :police: O:-)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
For celestial conversion you can do only first and third culti (89/100), second one you can skip.

bvanharjr

All THREE are required to convert.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
All THREE are required to convert.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ 1hour is not enough :'(