Epic Perfect World

Sage & Demon Cultivation Guide

Offline Davj90

• Beginner
im are at 29 point.
I am forced to enter the dungeon or there is a simpler way to complete the quest?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
im are at 29 point.
I am forced to enter the dungeon or there is a simpler way to complete the quest?
You need to do the FB, no easier way to finish sage/demon culti.

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
i have buy my Demon from the shop :D
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline Xeno

• Beginner
I seem to be stuck at talk to the sage of power in archosaur. anything need to happen before you speak to him? i just turned in 40 dark cloud mirrors.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I seem to be stuck at talk to the sage of power in archosaur. anything need to happen before you speak to him? i just turned in 40 dark cloud mirrors.
There shouldn't be anything else that you need doing. The sage of power is meant to give you a survival quest where you just stand around for 4 minutes and survive a cube mob which is really easy. Does the npc not give you any sort of quest?

Try speaking to the Savant/1k elder again to see if they have any quest, I cant remember off the top of my head whether or not they give you a continuing quest chain.

Offline Xeno

• Beginner
There shouldn't be anything else that you need doing. The sage of power is meant to give you a survival quest where you just stand around for 4 minutes and survive a cube mob which is really easy. Does the npc not give you any sort of quest?

Try speaking to the Savant/1k elder again to see if they have any quest, I cant remember off the top of my head whether or not they give you a continuing quest chain.

I had to speak to the Sage of Light then after doing one thing it took me to Sage of Power.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I had to speak to the Sage of Light then after doing one thing it took me to Sage of Power.

It's been a long while since I've done any of this, but, it sounds like you're doing your Chrono quests.

Offline Nano

• Beginner
thanks for this guide :D

Offline mcthon

• Beginner
can't do the 2nd sage lvl99 quest because im stuck on the dungeon boss, "29. Kill the Infernal Spikewing, Rancid Venerator, and Torturess Venerator in the Seat of Torment" i can't pass those transparent gates, how to do this????

Offline melicor33

• Beginner
I'm stuck in finding Cinnabar in GV. Please give me SS for the location and how to get there. Thanks a lot.

vlntbty

Once you're inside GV, go into the blue light like you're going to exit. Run past all the chests and behind the boss stuck up in the air. You're going to run WAY WAY back behind that boss, over some "floating" island things and keep going.

I'm stuck in finding Cinnabar in GV. Please give me SS for the location and how to get there. Thanks a lot.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline smarthorse

I am doing the sage harmory task , my current state is myraid . after almost all tasks , I killed all bosses at SOT , but now what happened is my task list is blank , and Celestial Savant in Heaven do not give me any orange task...

what can I do now?? 

I bought 3rd sage fairy from shop but there is still nothing happen :sad: :sad: :sad:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I am doing the sage harmory task , my current state is myraid . after almost all tasks , I killed all bosses at SOT , but now what happened is my task list is blank , and Celestial Savant in Heaven do not give me any orange task...

what can I do now?? 

I bought 3rd sage fairy from shop but there is still nothing happen :sad: :sad: :sad:
You talked to Master Li after killing those bosses?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

what can I do now?? 

What is your character name? Also, I believe that 2nd fairy quests no longer give a cultivation 'achievement'. Did you hand in the SoT quests to the Celestial Savant?
If you did, try talking to the Sage of Light in Archosaur. He is on a platform above the South Archosaur Teleporter.
If you have any further trouble, post on the helpdesk (http://epicpw.com/helpdesk) and we'll look into it further.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: