Epic Perfect World

Sage & Demon Cultivation Guide

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
wizard sage/demon? why?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
wizard sage/demon? why?
Sage to have a bunch of chi, 50% chance to regen 1 spark on Blade Tempest and Mountain Seize, BIDS has a chance to give a crit buff, higher base damage, fire debuff on divine pyrogram(only 20% though as opposed to 60% from undine), frozen flame stuns 1 second longer, force of will is an aoe seal (but only 3 meters from primary target) .

Demon for wellspring channeling buff (Extremely important if you want to be 90%+ channeling with attack level weapon, because the sage chan buff option isn't practical to use), higher pdef from stone shield, crit from passives, 35 meter mountain seize, stone rain has a chance to stun, sandfall has 33% chance to immobilize as opposed to 20% sage, and demon hailstorm has a 50% immobilize chance as opposed to 33% sage.

Most people agree that demon is the best option for this server.
I'm basically 40

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Sage to have a bunch of chi, 50% chance to regen 1 spark on Blade Tempest and Mountain Seize, BIDS has a chance to give a crit buff, higher base damage, fire debuff on divine pyrogram(only 20% though as opposed to 60% from undine), frozen flame stuns 1 second longer, force of will is an aoe seal (but only 3 meters from primary target) .

Demon for wellspring channeling buff (Extremely important if you want to be 90%+ channeling with attack level weapon, because the sage chan buff option isn't practical to use), higher pdef from stone shield, crit from passives, 35 meter mountain seize, stone rain has a chance to stun, sandfall has 33% chance to immobilize as opposed to 20% sage, and demon hailstorm has a 50% immobilize chance as opposed to 33% sage.

Most people agree that demon is the best option for this server.
thanks for that , gonna find out what to pick

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Sage and demon wiz is different playstyle.
As said demon is probably the better option for this server. And for sure more effective as long as you dont have good gears.
But as said its different playstyle, depends on how you want to play. Should go with demon until u have decent gears and might wanna try sage then.

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Sage and demon wiz is different playstyle.
As said demon is probably the better option for this server. And for sure more effective as long as you dont have good gears.
But as said its different playstyle, depends on how you want to play. Should go with demon until u have decent gears and might wanna try sage then.
if only it was possible to level up to 150 :) stuck at 148, cant do PV, wasted all gold to get to 148 so no SLS ..

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
if only it was possible to level up to 150 :) stuck at 148, cant do PV, wasted all gold to get to 148 so no SLS ..
I can run some PV runs for you when server up again. Just pm Nimy or Colorblind ingame will pull a few runs.

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
I can run some PV runs for you when server up again. Just pm Nimy or Colorblind ingame will pull a few runs.
you cant play right now? am in the game . thanks for offer :)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nope, cant. Will try tonight again

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
Nope, cant. Will try tonight again
oh too bad :/ idk why it works for some and not for others 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
oh too bad :/ idk why it works for some and not for others
It works for those that are online but none of them can use the chats, or only some of the chats.
If they logoff they won't be able to login.

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
It works for those that are online but none of them can use the chats, or only some of the chats.
If they logoff they won't be able to login.
somehow i was able to get my 2nd acc in.. it worked just fine  though,well they ll fix it anyways

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
somehow i was able to get my 2nd acc in.. it worked just fine  though,well they ll fix it anyways
Server seems to be back to normal for now ^^

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Updated for V57

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart