Epic Perfect World

Barb Blessing

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I mean, Str is what adds Phy att to barb wep and fists, not dex. But yes i get your point

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This topic is getting outta control. *Control*
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
This topic is getting outta control. *Control*
I agree. I hate coming back here all the time. I shall go eat waffles!  :P

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I think it's fair to say this thread has reach it's full potential already lol. Saturated with hate towards TeaBag aff

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Please, you are getting pretty childish.

I'll translate what you just said. "Hi my name is dumb ass, and I suggest things like telling barbs to use a magic ring because I know the class so well. I'm also a serious gamer who takes games seriously." Pretty spot on? ;D

He didn't tell you to. I hope the God's Giving sells common sense skillbooks because you seem to lack it. It was merely a suggestion. You can take it or leave it.

I know that archers have low defense, but damn archers that I know who know how to play ain't getting hit for 40ks.  I don't like to use pots at all, but since so many of these good players suggest such a thing than maybe I should huh? Wot m8 is translated as what mate. Guess you don't understand something so simple? ): That damage log is a test to just show it, he hit me once. I'm wearing LA armor as well, and lunar interval cape. Which makes me have 55k hp without bb. I know how to play a barb, just all the other servers I've played as a barb I wasn't getting hit by magic damage so high. Those servers were way more balanced than this one.

You are being quite a hypocrite insulting people with bad English yet you say "wot m8".

The mage 3 sparked testing damage. ): That's all s1r. ancestral range can zerk crit 1 hit someone yes. Your point though on that skill is what? I highly doubt it's going to zerk crit for 30k on a mage that has about 30k hp unbuffed. :D

Sorry, I don't insult the mentally disabled.  :-\

If you are resorting to calling him mentally impaired that is a true sign of butthurt.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Yeah this thread is definitely getting outta hand... Why has it not been locked yet? lol
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline cidkmilord

and sins need more aps, a bless with .5 aps would be apreciate btw =D

vlntbty

El oh el.... :rolleyes:

and sins need more aps, a bless with .5 aps would be apreciate btw =D

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i think a blessing would be great but would make barbs OP ( since we now get +5 def level from 3 parts r8).  in my experience with Pking mage classes with both  demon and sage barb, i usually only die when i've f*cked up my genie trying to kill/trap the mage class since barbs rely on Genie for Occult, Solid Shield, etc. etc.  Barbs can tank any class in game by sacrificing Offense/DD and also kill any class by sacrificing their defense. I believe that you win in 1 vs 1 and pk by using the right skills at the right time against other classes.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I believe that you win in 1 vs 1 and pk by using the right skills at the right time against other classes.
+1

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

I know that archers have low defense, but damn archers that I know who know how to play ain't getting hit for 40ks.  I don't like to use pots at all, but since so many of these good players suggest such a thing than maybe I should huh? Wot m8 is translated as what mate. Guess you don't understand something so simple? ): That damage log is a test to just show it, he hit me once. I'm wearing LA armor as well, and lunar interval cape. Which makes me have 55k hp without bb. I know how to play a barb, just all the other servers I've played as a barb I wasn't getting hit by magic damage so high. Those servers were way more balanced than this one.

I know what it means, I was pointing out what a horrible person you are :O) js and please sir, don't tell me you know how to use a Barb then follow up with "I'm wearing LA armor as well, and lunar interval cape" because if your barb has that set up, you clearly don't know how to use a barb. You appear to have confused Barbs with sins, but there is an easy way to spot the difference: Barbs = furry animal faces | Sins = Fishy looking Homo sapiens.

However, If you are wearing light armour you should be stronger against mages because LA has more elemental resistance than HA however you lack STR due to your high DEX which increases your accuracy and evasion but lowers your attack and defence. So in short, you level out your abilitys making you a 'Weak jack of all trades' and dont take offence at this; many people try this way, it's only once they realise it doesn't work do they stop failing. I'll say to you what I say to all APS fail barbs; consider making your class how a barb is meant to be played. I've done the maths and I know that STR barbs are better than APS barbs. I really don't think this thread is doing you any favours now, you already have exceptionally high elemental resistance for a Barb and yet you still cant beat mages? Perhaps sir you should rethink your strategy.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Aps/dex/dd barb = super fail
Str/dd barb = fail
Vit/cata barb = pro

enough said, if u wanna laugh at me go play PWI and try to learn something, then come back, almost all barbs here are demon aps/dd build so they shouldn't complain about getting 'too high' damage. When most 150 barbs are being asked about their hp, they respond with 50-80k, thats sad, rly, barbs dont need a blessing, u just gotta understand its a barb and not a bm...
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Aps/dex/dd barb = super fail
Str/dd barb = fail
Vit/cata barb = pro

enough said, if u wanna laugh at me go play PWI and try to learn something, then come back, almost all barbs here are demon aps/dd build so they shouldn't complain about getting 'too high' damage. When most 150 barbs are being asked about their hp, they respond with 50-80k, thats sad, rly, barbs dont need a blessing, u just gotta understand its a barb and not a bm...

Let me just make that statement correct:

Aps/dex barb = fail
Str/dd barb = Pro
Vit/cata barb = TW use only

What you are saying is that barbs can't deal damage right? You sir are gravely mistaken. I would agree aps barbs are fail, but an STR damage dealing barb is capable of beating any class I promise you that. A vit catabarb is bassically a training dummy, its not a real player. Its like a sex doll and only used when it's needed. Don't come in here talking about a class you know nothing about.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
In my opinion you're both wrong. People have different ways of playing. They just need to realize not all builds are tank builds...

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
In my opinion you're both wrong. People have different ways of playing. They just need to realize not all builds are tank builds...

You are somewhat correct and I do mock aps barbs more than I should (Especially here) but only because they are trying to be something they are not. APS build is a legitimate build and its true thats ive seen them kill plenty of people. Hell I could put a barb in AA armour if i really wanted to and you could consider that a 'legitimate build'
You say that not all builds are tank builds and thats true, but the point you and so many other people seem to be missing is this: Barbs are a tank by class and that you cannot change. Their skills and stats favour the tank build and by changing that you make yourself weaker all around. You wouldn't put a barb in AA armour just as you wouln't put a sin in HA. But as you rightly pointed out; people have their own play styles and they can do what they want. However its expected for pople to QQ when they come into a forum like this and complain they are too weak when they are intentionaly building a class in a way its not meant to be played without understanding the knock on effect of what they are asking. Giving barbs more elemental defence will make the class OP, I wish a GM would come in and back that up, it's so obvious -_-