Barb Blessing

vlntbty

lmao

Paper is ok
Nerf Rock

Regards: Scissors

vlntbty

Just wanted to say, I like your sig. It's nice. :O

No they were 150 r8 and 150 dragon it's very rare I will intentionally kill ppl lower than me. If I pk over the next few nights I'll see if I can get some screen shots for you. I don't lie about this stuff. I will once again point out that these were zerk crits. Barbs can easily be high powered, most of the time I can beat r8 mages, I won't try act all big and hard though, I've taken some thrashings over the years but barbs can kill just using regular hits, quite easily too. Perhaps the term op is the wrong one to use, what I mean is they are high attack powered, high hp and physically tanky. Making them more tanky to mages leaves little weakness left in them whatsoever.

TeaBag

Does Demon Penetrate Armor work well on AA,
or it's designed against HA (melee)?

Thanks in advance for kind answers.

it works better on heavy armor people. o;

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I don't have a barb never played one, I do however know every class is squishy against something... Wew. Just learn to deal with it. I've seen plenty of barbs tank a buttload of mages. I wish there just weren't any blessing period >.>
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.
I've played a barb for around 3 years. I know how to play one. Clearly you haven't played a barb on here. If you have than you would know what I am talking about. I have elemental defense adorns that are dragon thank you very much. P.S. Learn to type better. Thank you.

I have a barb and i know how to play with it :)
My grammar might be bad, but its not the thing we are discussing here ;)
P.S. YW

Offline Benji

Ill try to make it as clear as possible what my comment and opinion to this is:
 ...@.@...
K? Tnx,bai.

(for those who dont understand what im saying. Want def? Stop using your super dex build lol.. Make a dex barb and then wonder why you are squishy..aw.. GG. Get str,get one mag ring (if you rly want) use SS,enjoy your game)

Ty, enjoy.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Ill try to make it as clear as possible what my comment and opinion to this is:
 ...@.@...
K? Tnx,bai.

(for those who dont understand what im saying. Want def? Stop using your super dex build lol.. Make a dex barb and then wonder why you are squishy..aw.. GG. Get str,get one mag ring (if you rly want) use SS,enjoy your game)

Ty, enjoy.

I have to agree with him on this O.o.. Most barbs I've seen QQ'ing about their def are aps barbs lol.....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm against a Barb blessing. As a Barb, if you know how to build one you can get a lot of defense. If you are using an APS Barb then you are sacrificing defense, deal with it. That is like saying if I built an HA Psy and then started QQing because mages can make me kiss the floor and make a thread asking for a mag def blessing for Psys. When you chose what build you wanted to be I hope you knew its strengths and weaknesses. Every class has weaknesses and Barbs should be no different. You chose your build so you have to deal with the negatives that come with it.

TL;DR: You chose the build so you chose what weaknesses you are okay with having. Don't like having low defense? Build a vit/vit hybrid Barb.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Go play archer when u get 20k+ from sin and 40k+ from wiz, have fun.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
barb need blessing :D funny joke
go learn how to use pot and genie skill
u complaining about their def?wiz get debuff take 10k per hit....
stop complaining and learn how to play your char....
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Do as you wish but a word for warning. Most other servers Barb has become near impossible to kill by some classes if the barb has 1/4 of a brain and then 1 shots with Perdi  :normal-43:

If you planning on increasing their magic def, make it an option with the side effect of less attack of something. A barb can Kill an Archer easy with just auto attack, crits and GoF.
What i'm trying to say is, you wana make barbs a tank all class, then make them "tank" :)

If you want to be allowed in 1v1 events or are complain about 1v1 then you got to be killable by all classes even though you are a barb.. Yes that means 20k Crits by magic classes. An archer can slap another archer for 20k+ with a good thunder, and we have half the HP you have when in tiger.

On the other hand, you can just throw in +10% def to archers while you at it  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:20 am by PeeKayz

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Well there could be a "positive and negative" effect on Blessing (not just Barbs but all classes).

Example: +10% Elemental Def but with -10% Physical Def
Example 2: -10% Channelin with +0,05 Interval (aka making APS slower)

Just a though though.

dickroman

19k crit on a magic class? Was it a lvl 110 mage you hit? Or was this mage not self buffed? Highest I've hit a mage class that had r8r with good stats was probably around 6k I think. Highest I've been hit was 62k mage who 3 sparked on me. You talk about imbalance by adding this type of blessing for a barb, I don't see how, when veno's have+10% physical defense. They can tank better than some barbs. Barb's aren't OP on this server. If you really think that than you must pk people who are more under geared than you. o.o
not sure if i should laugh at u saying barbs r liw while they can 1hit mage or la class with zerk crit ancestor rage ir laugh at mage for hutting only 62k with 3spark

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
What some people fail to realize is that every single class has it's own strenghts and weaknesses. I'm positive TeaBag is just butthurt because some wizard 1 hited his ass. This can be corrected with the right accessories. I'd suggest you look into it. If that fails, I think a change of class is in order for you.

Offline Anima

any decent barb can tank a mage, learn to change accessories fast