Epic Perfect World

Good Old Days.......................

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex

hope can get those days back.........and sory for the bad pc and vid quality,sory about that. :-[ :-[

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
dude cant' cc  QQ

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
dude cant' cc  QQ
with this pc its hard bro during mass

Offline Hybrld

• CardinaLs
  • Standin.Singsing ✘
  • Characters: Hybr1d
  • Faction: CardinaLs
People changing another server ever since epw put shards in gears sadddd  :normal-13: :normal-14:

Offline Aveza

• Faction: Akatsuki
People changing another server ever since epw put shards in gears sadddd  :normal-13: :normal-14:
Not for that only gear so hard to get now need donait to get goid gear so no new players joyn
Add to that sb and db rly killed server should get remove and for who got sb burdette can change sb/db class and give them any class them want geared like gear them got 

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
People changing another server ever since epw put shards in gears sadddd  :normal-13: :normal-14:
dudee the game needs improvement so they add shards lmfao 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Not for that only gear so hard to get now need donait to get goid gear so no new players joyn
Add to that sb and db rly killed server should get remove and for who got sb burdette can change sb/db class and give them any class them want geared like gear them got
Nerfing these classes will be fine, its possible to balance them well, no need to remove them  ???
db's lock and sb's ulti mainly imo.. (veno's doll too ofc XD)
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2019, 06:13 pm by forum user

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
taking the ol’ stroll down memory lane ye ye 

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
my db has wrist with 3x chan that i kept, should i ask for a mage class??? and have 3x6chan?