Epic Perfect World

Pvp Common Knowledge

Offline LuminousMay

• Beginner
Hello Guys i have a few questions to ask about pvp stuffs. This might take some of your time i would be grateful if all can be answered

• What is Amulet (Hp Charm) Ticked? What should i do if my charm is ticked and what to do if my  opponent charm is ticked?
  • How do i use Def and Mdef Charm?
  • When do i use genie Skills and what should i do to anticipate opponent genie skills.
  • When do i change weapon and Blessbox to Atk Level and Def levels?
  • When do i use Apoth Pots (Immunity pot 5 seconds and sorts)
  • What is the proper etiquette of Pvp
  • How to block Duskblade Destiny Hunter and Slash Of Pride.
  • What to do to improve timing
  • How do u force Psychic out from White Voodoo?
  • Can you use skills normally when disarm status on you
  • What skills that go through Faith
  • At what percentage should i set my autopots and why must be on that percentage?
  • Which one is better moving around while doing combos to running opponents with mouse or keyboard ?(WASD)
  • How to remain calm when pvp and not easily panicked
  • How do you fight opponent that are claimed by others to be a "Hardcore Guy " to beat and how do you setup your mentality for this

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
Do 1v1 the most you can and learn your style and your techniques, there is no 1 way to do it. Learn your way.

Offline Onmitsu

• The opinion which other people have for you is their problem, not yours.
  • Characters: Onmitsu
Use Fortify its a genie skills it counters destiny hunter and other stuns but u will have to time it verry good.. How u force a psychic out of white voodoo when he uses Soul of Stunning act like a noob and get stunned by it then just press Faith genie skill and go all in he might get 1/2 shotted depends on ur class also.. when your charm is ticked make sure to kyte and stay safe when oppoment charm is ticked just try and kill him but watch your own HP to.. Dont take this game to seriously thats how u will stay calm in Pvp but under a certain level of stress and adrenaline u might perform better.. Try anddo lots of 1v1 so. U will learn u class better
Are right and wrong convertible terms, dependant upon popular opinion?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Do 1v1 the most you can and learn your style and your techniques, there is no 1 way to do it. Learn your way.
^
just 1V1 mate u will learn from it 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
pvp on this server? no way!   :o
Just face roll your keyboard and then look up every 3 seconds. Works every time. EZ PZ