Epic Perfect World

EPW virus infested?

Offline yoyoyokitty

• Goddess Of Darkness & Shadow
I had to delete Epw about...5-ish months ago because it was slowing my computer down and Avast detected a virus coming from it.
I haven't played this game since I deleted it, but now my computer is up on its feet again. I'm afraid to download this again and put my computer at risk.
Is there any possible way you could check and see what it was in the epw files, that was so virus infested? I'd love to play again if I could...

If this post is in the wrong place, I'm sorry. I don't honestly know where this would go, except help desk. xD
Thank you for going out of your way to read this!
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2019, 03:26 pm by yoyoyokitty
Best you don't have a shadow...It might kill you..you know...

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
I had to delete Epw about...5-ish months ago because it was slowing my computer down and Avast detected a virus coming from it.
I haven't played this game since I deleted it, but now my computer is up on its feet again. I'm afraid to download this again and put my computer at risk.
Is there any possible way you could check and see what it was in the epw files, that was so virus infested? I'd love to play again if I could...

If this post is in the wrong place, I'm sorry. I don't honestly know where this would go, except helpdesk. xD
Thank you for going out of your way to read this!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
 W T F !    V I R U S 2 k 1 9 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! 

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Breadette stole all my personal info and donated with my card for his server. Yes.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy