Epic Perfect World

Smashing Xpendable Legends

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
someone edited my post this battle is rigged, calling gms to help you edit my comment because you cannot handle the truth 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
sad these guys lose even in a forum fight and have to report my post and get it deleted to avoid the shame, ***ing losers lmao can't even fight back

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
you must be one of the many unknown losers who got shitted on by me and now making up fairy tales to feel better about yourself because I don't play so I can't shit on you again and repeat history, you are the type of cuck who hides like a pussy when real players are on the battlefield and once they leave you come out of your cave and act like you're worth something you useless shit
can u not read cuck, i said we joined this server in 2k18, never seen u outside safezone or even online so i guess u had already "retired" , would be such a pleasure sending u back to "retirement"  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: following ur legends and best friends mo maxime and maxy  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
can u not read cuck, i said we joined this server in 2k18, never seen u outside safezone or even online so i guess u already "retired" , would be such a pleasure sending u back to "retirement"  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: following ur legends and best friends mo maxime and maxy  ;) ;) ;) ;)
shut the *** up I already shitted on you, go back to reporting my posts and getting them deleted because you cannot handle the shame

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
shut the *** up I already shitted on you, go back to reporting my posts and getting them deleted because you cannot handle the shame
niga what shame? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO 
what the *** r u even talking about  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

killing ur guildmates in 6v6 epic tournament? LAOEFWEYHW
you should be ashamed

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        |
        |
        |
      /   \
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Here we have a dog named swane who played the game where he could switch everypart of the gear,making ea unkillable with the amount of anti stun spells the class has also being able to switch inbetween aps and ct while 99% of the server was undergeared. Never seen this cuck join a server where he had the same gear as others. Always told epw players are mechanically disabled cucks and now i prooved it. Also the moment these faggots quit the server was about the time the gear got locked,coincidence?
Lololololololol

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
This guy Milan playing epw was 15hrs a day and losing to hoes, rapists and obese people lmao 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Pick sb, key to win

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
I heard Xahila and Maxime/AiZox playing in there too but im sure theyt ARe noT XpEndABLe, little ass clowns, isn't Swane's ea the same ea that is named Lexa now? perfectly honed gear in 2013 lmaoo... ok. 

so you had the best gear on server and there was no good teams back  and you were calling yourself good?

Im sure if Insanity or Swane played in this tourna they would get their cheeks clapped harder than this team did

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
isn't Swane's ea the same ea that is named Lexa now? perfectly honed gear in 2013 lmaoo... ok.
yes it's true.. Swane's char is being used in the tourna by other team  :-X

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
yes it's true.. Swane's char is being used in the tourna by other team  :-X

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
yes it's true.. Swane's char is being used in the tourna by other team  :-X
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
xpendable losers only fighting if they have gear advantage 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I heard Xahila and Maxime/AiZox playing in there too but im sure theyt ARe noT XpEndABLe, little ass clowns, isn't Swane's ea the same ea that is named Lexa now? perfectly honed gear in 2013 lmaoo... ok.

so you had the best gear on server and there was no good teams back  and you were calling yourself good?

Im sure if Insanity or Swane played in this tourna they would get their cheeks clapped harder than this team did

played full dex ea until 2016, you talk as if I needed full ct gear to shit on tier 6 players like you lmao I beat people like you with +20 dex gear, keep making up tales and gear excuses(which isn't even true) to feel better, only reason you are speaking up now is because we are not there to send you back to your hole
can u not read cuck, i said we joined this server in 2k18, never seen u outside safezone or even online so i guess u had already "retired" , would be such a pleasure sending u back to "retirement"  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: following ur legends and best friends mo maxime and maxy  ;) ;) ;) ;)

playing since 2018 yeah nice try retard http://prntscr.com/mu5e65 maybe if we played again your transexual buddy would beg to join us again