Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
explains why he was the worst niga out there then  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Offline blush

• Old Player
Knew outcome already
Never underestimate your enemy guys lesson for today ;)

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious
U got so many boyfriends hanna
And i love all of them ;)

Offline Irresponsible

• Irresponsible
  • Faction: Notorious
Imagine trashtalking that much  before the Tourna and then getting demolished 3-0 out of it by the "Unknowns", without getting a single kill . LMFAO  :D :))

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahagagagagagagagagagaggagaaghahhahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
 :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: took them only 6 years to defeat one xpendable member in a tourney which is like xpendable at its 3% power, not even using full power and these guys are celebrating it as if it's their biggest life achievement that's how great xpendable is  :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
:normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: took them only 6 years to defeat one xpendable member in a tourney which is like xpendable at its 3% power, not even using full power and these guys are celebrating it as if it's their biggest life achievement that's how great xpendable is  :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:
6 years? LMFAOOOOOOOOO my niga we joined this server in 2k18  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 
beat every single guild out there , too bad ur legends decided to trashtalk before actually seeing us play XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
;) ;) ;)

Offline File

• Old Player
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
Here we have a dog named swane who played the game where he could switch everypart of the gear,making ea unkillable with the amount of anti stun spells the class has also being able to switch inbetween aps and ct while 99% of the server was undergeared. Never seen this cuck join a server where he had the same gear as others. Always told epw players are mechanically disabled cucks and now i prooved it. Also the moment these faggots quit the server was about the time the gear got locked,coincidence?
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2019, 01:55 pm by File

Offline Keroles

• Faction: ★Notorious Titan★
how to ruin nigas life  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
imagine having biggest ego in game 
but not gettin 1 kill in tourny 
then quittin to hide shame )) 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Here we have a dog named swane who played the game where he could switch everypart of the gear,making ea unkillable with the amount of anti stun spells the class hasaso being able to switch inbetween aps and ct while 99% of the server was undergeared,never seen this cuck join a server where he had the same gear as others. Always told epw players are mechanically disabled cucks and now i prooved it
you must be one of the many unknown losers who got shitted on by me and now making up fairy tales to feel better about yourself because I don't play so I can't shit on you again and repeat history, you are the type of cuck who hides like a pussy when real players are on the battlefield and once they leave you come out of your cave and act like you're worth something you useless shit

Offline File

• Old Player
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
LOOOL niga rustled,please log