Epic Perfect World

New guide

Offline malfunction

Are there any recent guides for how to fully gear up now? All the guides seem to be outdated

Also how long does it take to fully gear up?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Here is the list of end game things

• weapon is dragon  or  r8 
  •  gear is r8 .. 
  •  rings dragon ring + nw ring ( which is upgraded version of r8 ring using supply tokens)
  •  belt is warsong belt 
  • neck is puzzle cube for def camping or DS for more atk lvls and dmg,
  • cape is supreme robe ,, you need to do TM 12 runs to make 1st recast, and you need to spam NW to get sts and upgrade it to end game cape (supreme robe)
  • tomes can be found at west city across the teleport npc at tomes forge 

How to obtain all of this ?
  • vote for golds + do daily pve events (such as bhs, HDD. JFSP and so on,,) + faction trials ==} eventually you will farm enough damas, perfect elemetns, and supply tokens to make all of listed above

Where I can craft r8 gears and weapon?
r8 armors and weapons is 2 parts ,, first part you get from Ti Chien npc, located in city of thousand streams (130 855) , 2nd part is upgraded version which you can do it at any main city npc called Fortification: Reforge 

How can i get the rest ?
i got tired of writing lmao.. so you just pve and pve farm epic coins, supply tokens , and buy it from people, or try to make it by your own here 526 664  Accessories reforge

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
R8 to R8R gear

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=57319.msg784899#msg784899

Accessory Geming

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=57324.0

TM cape is the same
Helms is either dragon or faction basehelmet, 150k points

New dragon gear set , can make a toon insta aps or have great channel but the defenses are shit

For the fortification gear, I hear it takes about a month or so to farm to get.

Reg pe way may be the same or longer to get nice stats.
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2019, 05:24 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
U can also do marriage quests to use the hearts to trade for the badges to make the supreme robe then upgrade it the same way as U do the one you get from doing trophy mode runs. I just got my archer's robe that way 8)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."