Epic Perfect World

Fortification class forge

Offline koylee

• Beginner
Hello,
Am I dreaming or you just limit the access of those gears to 3% of the players ?
Look at the price it needs ! This is nonsense... and I think the excuse of economy is once again a fantasy. I see the only players who can afford these are TW guilds. There are gears (at first level of craft) that need 9k damascene !!! :D  Means 270k epic coins !!!! Man, this is alice in wonderland ! Who can get that ?!!
And I'm just talking about first craft... just look at first second and third and you'll get to proxima centauri just to get a picture and come back before christmas 2150.
Sorry, I just don't believe it ! For a player who want to have fun, such goals are impossible to attain. It makes me remember R9 in old perfect world. Until now I've not seen 10 people with those gears. Even with perfect element it's easier and faster to get it.
Anyone feel free to answer and argue honestly.
Thanks

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Just... Close your eyes and try not to think about it like others 97% of community do. 

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
It's not hard to farm the damas tbh and depends on the stats u want most worldbosses drop damas certain event mobs do too... and if u think it's too hard to farm then you can always rely on ur luck and go for the PE.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
It's not hard to farm the damas tbh and depends on the stats u want most worldbosses drop damas certain event mobs do too... and if u think it's too hard to farm then you can always rely on ur luck and go for the PE.
^^^ this... There are several different ways to farm up damas as well as EC. If you have issues with saving EC, there's always the option of joining a faction that does trials every week to earn PE to get the stats you're aiming for at the cost of it taking longer to obtain. I also recall that trials give damas as well? It's been a few months since I've logged. Seems like you're wanting perfect gear handed to you instead of working for it... IJS.. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
I only get the gear what costs 1k damas really nice 4x12 dex boots, the other gear i simple do trials with faction
Bounty Hunter, Homestead and other daily qeusts and i farm perfect element and try my luck well most of the times i get my wanted stat within 1k perfect element  like 4x rmdt wrist.. i think they also made it this exspensive cause it is just end game and well not meant to have in like 1week of playing  just enjoy the game and the farming and try to roll with perfect element i got 4x int wrist on barbarian and u cant buy that with damas or what so ever so just try your luck u might even get something better goodluck and enjoy 

Offline Renko

It's not hard.
Its only for donator and no life

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i been relying on my luck for 6 years son .. yet never managed to get 4x atk lvls in weapon ,, not to mention the next 7 years gonna try to get 5x atk

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
people are starting to sound triggered, yikes

i been relying on my luck for 6 years son .. yet never managed to get 4x atk lvls in weapon ,, not to mention the next 7 years gonna try to get 5x atk
me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline koylee

• Beginner
It seems you all don't see the game the same way. Maybe it depends on how much you pay or how much time you give to the game.
One thing is paying much and/or spending many hours a day may greatly help get those items while being in a full active faction doing TW etc... But spending normal time (people having life) doesn't permit you get them. If it was luck then why do we have to pay so much damas and other items since it's much easier to use perfect elements.
It's not that I want all in a moment, I'm far from that kind of person. I can win with moderate stuff. But the question is : is it fair enough ? Is it fair to stay on a server where it's impossible to play with fun cause the gap is too high ?
Just asking, no judgment.