Epic Perfect World

Do Seeker need an upgrade (power up) ? offensivewise

rainlu

Seeker was meant to be a spike damage class, not an aps one.
anyway i will still findex aps situationaly usefull even after patch.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Holy shit, this changes everything.. I heard seekers had a boost in pwi but this is crazy O.O. Lol decreased time,chance to gof, effects increased, etc. after seeing that, if you still think seekers need an upgrade, please roll over and go play another server where seekers have 5 aps base.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't mind an upgrade for my seeker.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Sven and Leihr - I dont like u, rly, 1.u're not cool. 2. u know nothing about seekers, do not teach ppl how to play their class, FuR is the best seeker on server, I saw her in action, and its a true they need a boost, they have only def from r8 and its not fun to just tank all the time, Its the reason why Im not PKing on my seeker, they're just underpowered, its not fun to spark all the time and use 1 combo, hoping for crit/ gof

I hope GMs will check this thread and do something, sirens of war only improved some skills a bit ijs, it doesnt help and its not what we want, try to play seeker and u will understand(maybe...)

Excuse me while I go log my seeker that I've been playing for 3 years over on pwi.... Or maybe I should start playing mine on epw and give you a reason to not bad mouth people when they try to give their opinions on an OPEN forum post. No one was trying to flame here and now you're all buttmad cuz someone told you to learn how to play your class??? Seekers don't need beefed up. They're already OP as it is. Anyone that knows how to play a seeker, knows the damage they can output not to mention how to kite and survive with them. SO before you go off trying to blow smoke up someone's ass. Think before you flame sir. (And I could give two shits if you liked me or not. I'm not here to be your "friend".)
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Leihr - I dont like u, rly, . 2. u know nothing about seekers, do not teach ppl how to play their class,

What's with everyone posting like they know people's lives today? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Benji

Just learn your class. Point,if you cant kill ppl,you didnt learn it right.
Seekers can be op tankers,and in instant turn into nuker.
SoW changes to skills improve seeker skills the most. Your main 'killer' skills get a huge improvment. And that makes seeker even easyer to play succesfuly in pk (if you learned the basics).

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
What's with everyone posting like they know people's lives today? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:tiger-2:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!