Epic Perfect World

Epic Tournament 2019 (Discussion)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ye looked at roster can already tell maxy’s team will win not even worth following lul

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
smite best game
? warface com os boludos se xingando melhor jogo blz

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Archers hit me up for +24 wep, take aim glitch, reaction script for 0d and genie spark.

Dealing in £££ only 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Triggered
Laughed about "takes 3 months to get same gear"
This guy is just clueless since his whole guild got free toons and items from other  ppl. . 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Guys....I will add some dots for dramatic effect.....I was w8ing this day that there will be tournament again....Days and nights passed....weeks.....months.....Then one rainy day there it is....It was my time to shine......I was asked to be part of a team....I was honored....I then looked at my gear....Holy shi.t a tear fell down....I...
I was undergeared....My mind couldn't handle it....How did i let this happen....I said i can be substitute....Then i saw aga and burd talking part...YES that felt so good cause i could cry on the thread before tournament....I no longer have to participate....Thank you aga and burd for giving me the chance to cry before event and make the excuse ready...

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Most people got better gears then the owners so i dont see the problem lol 

Offline blush

• Old Player
I’m the best player stfu guys ty

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Most people got better gears then the owners so i dont see the problem lol
^                            

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Guys....I will add some dots for dramatic effect.....I was w8ing this day that there will be tournament again....Days and nights passed....weeks.....months.....Then one rainy day there it is....It was my time to shine......I was asked to be part of a team....I was honored....I then looked at my gear....Holy shi.t a tear fell down....I...
I was undergeared....My mind couldn't handle it....How did i let this happen....I said i can be substitute....Then i saw aga and burd talking part...YES that felt so good cause i could cry on the thread before tournament....I no longer have to participate....Thank you aga and burd for giving me the chance to cry before event and make the excuse ready...
I totally agree with him 

Offline Mamo

• Old Player

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

bad joke niga 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Btw can I have edited 2x CT wrist and 4x Def wep please ty, so I can call myself finished gears

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Btw can I have edited 2x CT wrist and 4x Def wep please ty, so I can call myself finished gears
no, u can't
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev