Epic Perfect World

Epic Tournament 2019 (Discussion)

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Ye like drawn gears
Faith ep will fight with non-edited armors, ofc (? Lmfao
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
both of them were or are server owners and im 10000% sure he isnt giving it to anyone else so it dont matter he is the owner he can have any gear he likes and not like it matters much anyway there are people with exact same gear or better not like he has any time to farm his own gear while managing the servers throughout the years so it makes sense
Server owner and ex-server owner xd

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Server owner and ex-server owner xd
honestly can they get their gears legit way while doing all the other stuff lol cut them some slack there are people in this tournament with equal or better tournament im sure the quantum has much better gear than agatios ep or very very close to it lol and that guy bored has much better gear than burdette

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
My nigga maxy team gonna win, cuz he’s the captain. Guy plays 15hrs a day of epw, if he doesn’t win, he is 0fks given member in real life!

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
much of akatsuki is discouraged with this game and event
we are really focused on other games like smite and apex
this event will be just a farewell to the game that made a big part of our lives.
I repeat that I do not see motivation in a tournament that is not really between faction and second it is absurd to see gms playing and abusing events. (everybody knows the truth)
but I hope I have some fun

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Honestly, this is only for people with some good ms, so smd! :rolleyes:

Offline Keroles

• Faction: ★Notorious Titan★
i am discouraged bro LOOOOOOOOL 

Offline blush

• Old Player
Will u guys livestream the event??

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
i am discouraged bro LOOOOOOOOL
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i am focused on another game so if i lose here's my excuse please accept it 

Offline Alek

• certified ass eater
  • Characters: bdsw
  • Faction: Notorious
Holy *** they talking about custom gears as if they made themselves - 24ct wrists or smthing (they couldve done it if they wanted but didnt so they dont take advantage) only difference is they were busy with making patches so u guys can nolife it, get over it, the gears they got are available for anyone to get and u c could get them after like 3 months of farming which is nothing for the people complaining about gears since theyve been here for years. Anyway glad yall found some game that suits u, hope u find more success in it than u did in pw. :)))) 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Holy *** they talking about custom gears as if they made themselves - 24ct wrists or smthing (they couldve done it if they wanted but didnt so they dont take advantage) only difference is they were busy with making patches so u guys can nolife it, get over it, the gears they got are available for anyone to get and u c could get them after like 3 months of farming which is nothing for the people complaining about gears since theyve been here for years. Anyway glad yall found some game that suits u, hope u find more success in it than u did in pw. :))))
I mean Apex is a shooter, I think any shooter requires more skill than just clicking like pw.. Ijs

♥ Dev

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
Why I see Sara on every thread is the real question also fak dis game nijja

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Why I see Sara on every thread is the real question also fak dis game nijja
I know u miss me 

♥ Dev

Offline Alek

• certified ass eater
  • Characters: bdsw
  • Faction: Notorious
I mean Apex is a shooter, I think any shooter requires more skill than just clicking like pw.. Ijs
I play apex too, didnt mention anything about any other game except wishing u guys luck, but if thats the only part ure replying to after complaining about gears of certain people then i guess theres no point on going further, ppl acting as if gms on play toons use gm cape lmfaoo 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
I play apex too, didnt mention anything about any other game except wishing u guys luck, but if thats the only part ure replying to after complaining about gears of certain people then i guess theres no point on going further, ppl acting as if gms on play toons use gm cape lmfaoo
You said they use the fact that they play another games as an excuse which is pointless, they ain't giving any excuse, they just said they don't enjoy this game or this event anymore  acback is actually comparing this event to old 10v10s tournas which were guild ones but aite, let's see what happens 

♥ Dev